No announcement yet.

Zero turn commercial mower help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubota has an extensive lineup. You can go as "commercial" and as pricey as you like. Another is one of the oldest zero turn brands, the Grasshopper.

Comment

My hustler was in the shop and my neighbor brought over his 2 Scag Cheetahs and we knocked the yard out one evening. Now I want one!! It was day and night better than my Raptor SD! That said it was 2-3x the price as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        My hustler was in the shop and my neighbor brought over his 2 Scag Cheetahs and we knocked the yard out one evening. Now I want one!! It was day and night better than my Raptor SD! That said it was 2-3x the price as well!
        I replaced my raptor sd with the Scag as well. Yes, it was night and day.
        Hustler makes good commercial mowers. I was looking hard at the super z, but with the issues I was having with the raptor’s deck clogging up and not seeing anyone claiming scag’s deck doing the same, I went with Scag.
        I have mowed 2’ tall grass and the Scag just spits out the clippings. I am beyond impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
          Look into the Spartans. I was very surprised, and I ended up with one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. My dad picked one of these up recently and I had the chance to use it for a couple of hours. Nice machines for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kubota Diesel (lightly used)

Mine is a workhorse

Comment

I'm also looking to by one soon. Was leaning towards JD Z735, i think i'll research a little more

Comment

I bought the scag tiger cat 2 61” deck last year. It’s hands down the best mower I’ve ever owned. I had a bad boy before. Bad boy was a joke compared to the scag. There very accessible to work on, easy to get parts, and will run forever if you do routine maintenance.

Comment

I’m rough as heck on equipment and my Scag Tiger Cat just keeps on going,8 years and counting. Normal maintenance, just replaced the battery today, is all I’ve done.

Comment

I have a snapper pro with only a 19hp and I tell ypubits. Best going on 800 hours no isses

Comment

They’re basically all the same. Just look at which one has the best Hydro Gear transaxles and the best Kawasaki motor. They all use the same components and a lot of the parts are fabricated at the same manufacturing facility. Every one has a preference based on what they owned. Dealer that is easy to deal with is also nice.

If you want like 500-1000 off a Kubota get the equine discount. Just have to register with one of the horse organizations and that part is free for membership.

Comment

Originally posted by maxbrown View Post
                        They’re basically all the same. Just look at which one has the best Hydro Gear transaxles and the best Kawasaki motor. They all use the same components and a lot of the parts are fabricated at the same manufacturing facility. Every one has a preference based on what they owned. Dealer that is easy to deal with is also nice.

If you want like 500-1000 off a Kubota get the equine discount. Just have to register with one of the horse organizations and that part is free for membership.
                        Kawasaki has had trouble with the bigger motors.
                        Vanguard makes a good motor.

Comment

Surprised no one is running an Exmark Lazer Z. Most of the commercial guys I know run them.

Comment

Ttt for a great subject

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

We just bought a Kubota 60" rear discharge with no interest. Also have 2 Gravely 60's that are several years old and still run great. Care and maintenance are the key.

Comment

After lots of research I bought a Scag Patriot last week for my 2 acre yard. Its an entry commercial model. So far I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X