2021 High School Baseball Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    Bells beat Edgewood 2-1 in game 1 last night.
    Game 2 tonight at 7:00 in Community
    EW won game two and Bells won game 3 in extra innings

Comment

Who is still in the playoffs. My sons team (Central Heights) plays Woodville this weekend

Comment

Livingston beat Navasota 9-2 on Saturday in the 4A Region 1 & 3 game. They are playing Bellville in the Regional Quarterfinals on Wednesday weather permitting.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          EW won game two and Bells won game 3 in extra innings
          Grandview knocked out Bells in 3 games

Comment

Following my nephew on Friendswood.

Comment

My son's team (Thrall) is playing Shiner in Halletsville on Thursday, in Mumford on Friday and if needed Wimberly on Saturday.

Comment

Harper boys are still in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lorena lost two straight to Cameron. Couldn't get any timely hits when we needed them! Missed being able to watch Friday's game due to my oldest graduating from Tech. Parents kept us informed though. My boy said that he thought he threw his best game of the year but had a few errors that hurt him and he took a 3-2 loss. What hurts is Cameron gave us 7 free passes and 3 hbp's in that one! Oh well, on to 7 on 7 and summer ball.
                  Good luck to everyone the rest of the way!

Comment

Flower Mound Marcus is still alive 6A. Plano high is this weeks opponent. We swept them in district but that doesn’t mean crap now. Hs baseball Playoffs are a different animal all together. About as fun as it gets!

Comment

Boyd beat Prairiland in two to advance to Area with a 28-5 record. They will have their work cut out for them if they plan on beating a solid Grandview team.

Comment

Originally posted by Robby C View Post
                        My son's team (Thrall) is playing Shiner in Halletsville on Thursday, in Mumford on Friday and if needed Wimberly on Saturday.
                        Hallettsville has a good field - turf infield & grass in the outfield. It’s not that deep in the corners. Shiner is playing some good ball this year. Have a safe trip.

Comment

Region 1 6A semifinals are gonna some good baseball.

SL Carroll vs FM Marcus

Keller vs Coppell

Comment

Bellville beats Livingston to advance to 4th round. I think we have Hudson next.

Comment

Well, who's still following along? College Station gave my Nephews Friendswood team their first loss of the season last series, but Friendswood was able to bounce back for a decisive game 3 win last weekend. Barbers Hill is up next for Friendswood tomorrow evening but I can't make it.

Comment

I really wish I could go to the Calallen v Sinton game on the 3rd. I think the state title will be decided there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X