I can smell it...Opener getting closer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Real life!!![emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] I gave up high school football as I preferred hunting!!! Everyone thought I was crazy......including family.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
    My couch is available Dale. Good luck.

I got the feeder working today, checked out the chainsaw (found a big oak down on the road in yesterday) and fired up the four wheeler. Come on next Saturday.
    Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
    At least you warned them, Dale. Good luck.

He got a crossbow for his birthday, so we'll see how he adjusts this year to next. She's on her own till rifle season.

Either way, if one of those deer tickles my fancy if/when I see them in person....the fam is gonna learn a lesson! I did in fact warn them.

Knowing him, I won't see either until the next week when he's with me and he'll kill the biggest one. Knowing her, I won't see any of them again until she's with me! I could live with that too, though.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Winder lickers have ruined it for everyone……

lol ....yup

Comment

Originally posted by DWA View Post
        love this time of year! Got all my bowhunting clothes washed ready to go cook in a tree stand soon. To be honest ill spend most of the time shooting pigs like always and only having **** bucks climb the tree with me while the big seem to stay just out of range. Those who hunt along the palo pinto -stephens county line know what I mean.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

For signs of Autumn some sad folks must rely on calendars or tree leaf colors or cooler air temps. A clothes line like this is how Texas bowhunters determine Summer is over and Fall is here.

Good luck DWA sitting in that tree stand on the Palo Pinto - Stephens county line.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I should get cracking. I haven’t even shot my bow since last year. Shoot I don’t even know what bow I’m hunting with yet this year either!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m ready…..Super excited for opening day. Sure hope these last few days of the month go by fast.

Comment

Ours started last Saturday

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Fired up! No of age shooter on camera yet, but we have some giant potential 4-5 year olds. Future is bright. I’m ready to see them in person.

Comment

I’ve had a good couple of practice sessions with my bow, in between eye surgeries, dang but I’m tired of getting cut on.

I don’t know when or how many sits I’ll get this season, I just know I’m going to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Almost ready. Shot this last group today at 24 yards. Seated in a ground blind chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man I always feel like I still have so much work to do but I'm ready to get back in the stand! Hopefully a big ole swamp donkey will slip up!

Comment

Got set up in West Columbia. Not where I wanted but where I could, there's quite a bit of water still on the ground. Improvise adapt and overcome. I'm ready

Comment

Working...
                          X