Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the hunting guide shootout incident near Big Bend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This almost happened at our lease. 10:30pm we hear what sounds like a shotgun go off. We grab our pistols {I think there were 3 of us} and go out to investigate. It was close. Then another shot goes off by a motor home in the parking area. We stay together and walk to it knowing the owner was in town at a bar. As we walk up to it another large bang goes off from the inside of it. We carefully open it up and find the freezer door wide open with exploded frozen coke cans inside...........................

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Without reading the article can somebody give a cliff note version
      Some quides shot there client. Then one of the other guides shot another guide. In an all out **** show in the middle of the night mistaking them for illegals around the hunting camp.

Article Solidifies the whole identify your target....statement.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
        Some quides shot there client. Then one of the other guides shot another guide. In an all out **** show in the middle of the night mistaking them for illegals around the hunting camp.

Article Solidifies the whole identify your target....statement.
        But according to expert who viewed the X-ray of the bullet lodged in Walker’s lung, he said that even considering the shadow effect that the bullet diameter is greater than the .223 belonging to the other guide. And they can’t account for one of the two spent .357 rounds fired by the driver of the RV. He said he only fired one round through the door of the RV from the inside.

Comment

I guess I live under a rock. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that’s wild.

Comment

Good read…thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! A real mystery there.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  This almost happened at our lease. 10:30pm we hear what sounds like a shotgun go off. We grab our pistols {I think there were 3 of us} and go out to investigate. It was close. Then another shot goes off by a motor home in the parking area. We stay together and walk to it knowing the owner was in town at a bar. As we walk up to it another large bang goes off from the inside of it. We carefully open it up and find the freezer door wide open with exploded frozen coke cans inside...........................

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for posting this, I must’ve been under a rock as well!

Comment

I guess i didn't know Texas Monthly was still around doing stories. I gave up on it several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        So I guess the dang Yankees are right to call it soda pop …

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                          I guess i didn't know Texas Monthly was still around doing stories. I gave up on it several years ago.
                          Don’t ever give up on anything if half of its name is Texas …

Comment

Don’t know how I missed this entire story when it originally happened. Just read the article and that’s a crazy set of events. It’s a miracle no one died.

Comment

I remember the story - effing insane.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                                So I guess the dang Yankees are right to call it soda pop …
                                Good one.....lol[emoji854][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X