Deer lease pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer lease pranks

The dumpster find bear makes me want to mess with a few guys on my lease.

Give me a few ideas. Here are ones I've done before

Bought a bunch of crickets and put in someone's pop-up blind. He said that he got in before daylight then at daylight he saw the walls and floor moving before he saw all of them. I never told him I did it just laughed for a couple weekend when he complained about the jumping on him.

At the end of a season another guy had asked if he could hunt my stand for pigs after the season. I put a skeleton in one of the chairs with a clown mask on it. I put red reflectors in the eyes. He went out to hog hunt after dark and said he probably scared all hogs away when he screamed like a little girl.

Put a 3d deer in the wood line about 500 yards away from the stand. He never shot it but said he don't know if anything ever came out because he was looking through binos trying to figure out why that buck wouldn't move

My son and I put some glow in the dark push thumbtacks on a log that had the shape of a hog, near a Creek bottom.
    That night, we took our buddy down there spotlighting. He almost shot at it with a 7 mm mag.
    We couldn't stop laughing. He said he was going to get us back.

Comment

You know those witch head Halloween decorations you hang on your door that let out loud laughing cackle when they are bumped? We once hung one on a trail to a guys stand with a trip wire to set it off. It has its intended effect one morning but it took the victim several months to laugh about it.

Comment

Someone on our lease had a brass horn. They bent it so the bell of the horn faced the person blowing it

Unbeknownst to the new guy it was tradition they would blow the horn before the hunt.

In the horn was baby powder. They would be covered in it.

Looked like this

Comment

Years ago in Cleo Tx
          One them rednecks I hunted with took a deers tail and threw in a ole boys sleeping bag down at the feet part..
          Well after eating way to much and consuming a Lot of beverages.. we hit the sack and two three hours later Walter hit that deer tail with his pinky toe and screamed like a girl.
          He was on bottom bunk and he set up so fast he hit his head on the upper bunk ( metal cross bar )
          I don’t see much humor now because Walter had a goose egg on his nogin.
          But a whole buncha drunks got woke up by a deer tail!
          :-)))

Comment

Put about 100 empty beer cans in a buddys tower blind one night.The next morning hunt he climbed up in the dark and made all kinds of racket getting in.I think it kinda scared him he was really mad for a bit he got over it and laugh about it now.Another bud who is very serious about his hunting,I’ll occasionally throw a few random spent brass rounds in his blind to get him flustered about someone hunting his blind.The camp is all aware and part of the joke but he’s a really big boy so one day I may catch a whooping.I’ll post pics when it happens!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              You know those witch head Halloween decorations you hang on your door that let out loud laughing cackle when they are bumped? We once hung one on a trail to a guys stand with a trip wire to set it off. It has its intended effect one morning but it took the victim several months to laugh about it.
              That’s got to be one of the best pranks I’ve heard of.

Comment

Man, photo shopping weird things into legit trail cam pics and leaving it on the card is hard to beat

Comment

This is pure evil 😂😂😂

Comment

Plastic snakes and clear fishing line.
                    Take clear line and tie around plastic snake head, opposite side on door handle of door being opened. Place on passenger seat covered or whatever seat you can watch door get opened. When they pull door open snake will lunge towards them. Have your phone ready for pics

Comment

Guys on my lease live hours away and im 15 mins to the stand. I have several decent Illinois buck mounts. I will take one and get a few picts of the buck on the their trail cams. I take my laptop and edit the picts so the number match up. Thats been going on for 5 years or so. They have never spoken of it either.

Comment

John omitted the detail that the poor guy’s hunting duds required three laundry cycles to remove all traces of the involuntary bowel movement …

Comment

Drop some fizzy tablets in their dry pee bottle.

Comment

Years ago we were in camp and one of our guys was convinced that one day he would win the lottery. We were playing poker and he left the table to take a shower. He said guys I have the t.v on the station that will show the lottery numbers and if I’m not back in time would y’all write them down? After he left the room I got his lottery ticket on the table and wrote one set of numbers down in different order not to make it look suspicious. When the numbers came up on t.v I wrote them down and then hid the paper. When he came back in the room he asked if we had gotten the numbers and I said yes. Over on the table. We watched as he put everything together and started sweating and jumping around and whooping and hollaring. We let it go for a few minutes and then I gave him the actual numbers. He looked at me and called me “ An evil Coon Azz”. I said those are terms of endearment where I come from.

Comment

We were hanging out at the camp cabin and I set my fox pro to “mountain lion in heat” and hid it on the porch. Muted it and then maxed the volume. After dark I had my little cousin step out onto the porch by telling him that I thought there were pigs under our camp feeder. Right when he clicked the spotlight on I hit the mute button again and a mountain lion growl on full volume blasted about 4 feet from him. He dropped the spotlight and dove back into the cabin.

Comment

Working...
                              X