Low oxygen, brain damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    I am praying for you - ask the doctors and not a bow hunting forum - Go d bless
    Thank you. I am not asking the doctors. This is not just a bow hunting forum. There are many well informed people on this site. But, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
      I'm sorry. I miss understood.
      No problem at all. I didn't include that information in the OP. Thank you.

Comment

hope they are ok. sending prayers.

i had pulmonary edema a few years ago and my sat was in the 70's, it was not a fun experience. thankfully it was treated quickly and i improved fast.

Comment

Joey, that is good to hear. And thank you.

Comment

Will pray for her

Believe it would have to be lower and longer period if time

Comment

Praying for your SIL and the baby, Lord please watch over and protect and continue to heal these two.

Comment

Thank you all for all the prayers. Y'all are so awesome.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

More prayers on the way.

Comment

Lord watch over all involved. Bring them health and happiness.

Comment

Prayers sent up brother.

When the time is right, she needs to see a Neurologist who can administer testing to diagnose brain damage or other neurological conditions.

Comment

First of all, prayers for Mom and Baby.

I think everyone should be just fine based on the details you've given. While the sats you describe aren't good, I don't think there will be any long term effects. Hopefully Mom is improving, or will be soon, and Baby is thriving.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Thank you. I am not asking the doctors. This is not just a bow hunting forum. There are many well informed people on this site. But, thank you.
                              I second in asking the Doctors who actually worked with both of them. Despite having well informed people on this site none of them have first hand knowledge of what exactly happened. Go ask the people who specialize in this and actually worked with the baby.

Comment

She shouldnt have any lasting effects. We regularly saw pts w COPD in the 80's on the ambulance. While a sign of respiratory (or other system) deterioration, its not anything to worry about as long as it comes back up.

Sats would be much lower before I started worrying about brain damage.

Comment

Working...
                                X