Who else is excited.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Just pulled into our place 20 min ago, can't wait!!
    The 100lb dog that the guy next door put in our cellar, is going to be another story.
    Rotted, 10 million maggots, everything in there ruined.
    Waiting on the sheriff now, before dad kills him.
    Why the hell he put a dog in there?

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
      Why the hell he put a dog in there?
      He's Mad.
      Wetback tweeker that we tried to press charges on last year.
      As soon as we left last yr, the next week he broke the locks off the house, and moved some tweekers in.
      My dad's friend saw lights on while passing by one day,, and called the cops.
      Cops arrested the people, Yada Yada Yada, but they wouldn't give him up and he wouldn't admit it, so nothing came of it.
      He's been out of the pen about 6 yrs now, hopefully fixing to go back.
      He got caught selling meth to a 12 yr old yr before last, and the girls dad took a pipe to his head and caved the left side in.
      Lost a eye and now deformed on that side.
      Meth don't care though, he ain't learned a thing.
      He's fixing to learn some things before we leave, one way or the other.

Comment

He's Mad.
        As soon as we left last yr, the next week he broke the locks off the house, and moved some tweekers in.
        Cops arrested the people, Yada Yada Yada, but they wouldn't give him up and he wouldn't admit it, so nothing came of it.
        He got caught selling meth to a 12 yr old yr before last, and the girls dad took a pipe to his head and caved the left side in.

Good luck to y’all.

Remember, S,S&S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I thought that I missed something and season started yesterday due to all of the shooting that was going on all around us at “ prime time” yesterday evening. I had to pull the regs back up to check it . This morning after church the game warden came flying down the road … wonder why? Lavaca county at its best. :-/

But Yes, I’m excited! Fresh burnt gun powder :-)
          Last edited by Bucknaked; 08-29-2021, 05:18 PM. Reason: Added content

Comment

I’m more worried about elk season starting in 13 days up here. Finally pulled my bow out yesterday and flung a few arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
              I thought that I missed something and season started yesterday due to all of the shooting that was going on all around us at “ prime time” yesterday evening. I had to pull the regs back up to check it . This morning after church the game warden came flying down the road … wonder why? Lavaca county at its best. :-/
              Clay birds? Good day to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                I’m more worried about elk season starting in 13 days up here. Finally pulled my bow out yesterday and flung a few arrows.
                You just Had to rub it in

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                  Clay birds? Good day to practice.
                  If we’re only that!

Comment

Headed to Hondo!

Comment

We have a party the last Saturday in August every year. We had a skeet thrower going nearly non stop from 2p until dark. We have one of those big smokers made out of a propane tank that was full of pheasant wraps, chicken and sausage. We had from 60-80 people here this year. I didn't shoot much but my son shot at least 8 boxes of shells.

Comment

He's Mad.
                        Are we kin ? :
                        I had a tweeker break in and use my rental as a cook house,
                        When the cops busted them , tweekers had a rotten sheep hanging with maggots
                        In the kitchen, luckily my insurance company totaled it, deeming it 100% loss
                        I want to think about hunting now

Comment

Always excited when dove season rolls around! My favorite season of the year.

Comment

If nothing else I'm ready to sit by the tank and drink. Maybe one will fly by

Comment

Originally posted by nativeaustin View Post
                              We have a party the last Saturday in August every year. We had a skeet thrower going nearly non stop from 2p until dark. We have one of those big smokers made out of a propane tank that was full of pheasant wraps, chicken and sausage. We had from 60-80 people here this year. I didn't shoot much but my son shot at least 8 boxes of shells.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                                Are we kin ? :
                                I had a tweeker break in and use my rental as a cook house,
                                When the cops busted them , tweekers had a rotten sheep hanging with maggots
                                In the kitchen, luckily my insurance company totaled it, deeming it 100% loss
                                I want to think about hunting now
                                I don't think so .
                                4 units here now.
                                They even went down and photographed the dog.
                                Just found out this isn't the first time he's been involved with leaving dead animals.
                                Definitely gonna be some sss(say something sweet) if nothing gets done.
                                He's also been suspect in some arson cases, and cop said we might should insure the place, in case he burns it down .
                                Hell of a way to start a dove opener.

Comment

Working...
                                X