Love at first sight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love at first sight!

It's like taking the prettiest girl to the prom, just makes you look good. Man this thing shoots good. Super quiet and smooth. Got it in this week. Bob Lee Hardcore cobra limbs.
    Attached Files

Swwetness!

Comment

How well does the finish hold up on these recurve bows? I use my compound just like everyone else strapped to pack, pulled up tree etc and they hold up good minor scratches. But what about these recurves?

Awesome bow. I’m looking at getting into it, it’s always interested me!

Great grouping

Comment

Beautiful bow. It looks like it shoots as good as it looks.

Comment

Oh goodness, drool worthy! That is nearly identical to what I have my sights on. What are the specs on yours?

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
            Oh goodness, drool worthy! That is nearly identical to what I have my sights on. What are the specs on yours?
            It's black limba and bobinga. I got the 19" riser and cobra limbs 60" bow 48#@27". You won't regret it.

Comment

Looks good and looks like it shoots well for you. Congratulations.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it’s pretty good how many yards do you practice

Comment

Nice shooting with that beauty. Have fun with it.

Comment

If I got a new Bob Lee, it would basically be this. That sucker is just about perfect. Nice rig and shooting!

Comment

Nice looking stick!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good looking stick!

Comment

Awesome rig, great shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Knox View Post
                            How well does the finish hold up on these recurve bows? I use my compound just like everyone else strapped to pack, pulled up tree etc and they hold up good minor scratches. But what about these recurves?

Awesome bow. I’m looking at getting into it, it’s always interested me!

Great grouping
                            Most of the custom bowyers use a two part epoxy finish on the bows that is tough as nails. You can still chip it or ding it, but there is no comparison to the finishes put on the classic bows. Except for Bear, which is a production bow. They cannot seem to get past finish issues. They have had an problem going on for years now. Even the Chinese made bows have a more durable finish than Bears.

Comment

Thats a mighty sexy looking rig and fine shooting MrMikey. I hope to see your LDPs.
                              Good skillin.

Comment

Working...
                              X