No announcement yet.

Permitless carry in 2 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desert Eagle 357 mag. Left hip. Kimber 45 shoulder or inside belt and Sig 380 hip pocket. Sometimes all at same time. But always a least one.

Comment

Same as I always carry, either my G27 or my LCP.

Comment

G17
        g19
        g43

Comment

43x
          both with RMR's

Comment

If I was getting a new carry gun it would be an lcp max

Comment

My daily is the sig 365xl. It's accurate. Comfortable, and large enough to handle business.

My wife just got to pick through the safe, decided she didn't like any of the small stuff we own, so we went out and she picked the new shield+. Compact guns have come such a long way in the last 5 years, we now have great options on the market.

Comment

I carry a Shield also but just bought a Shield Plus, only I had to send it back to S&W because the Crimson Trace red dot sight would not mount flush on the slide. I really like the gun, but the CT red dot looks like it came out of a Cracker Jacks box. I ain’t too sure about it. I did not have the opportunity to see and hold the sight before I bought the package. Factory has had it for three weeks now………..

Comment

With running shorts, a G42 or G43x with IWB holsters.
                  With any shorts or pants requiring a belt it’s usually my FN57 two tone Black over FDE with IWB holster. 20 in the mag and 1 in the pipe!

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                    Springfield Hellcat
                    That's mine as well!

Comment

G26 or an FEG 9X18 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glock 29 Custom

Comment

Sig 938 for hiding. Ruger security 9 or a 5" 1911 for just under a shirt. Permit has nothing to do with it.

Comment

I'm currently shopping for an Abrams tank to be my new EDC. According to TBH, come Sept. 1 the streets are going to be rivers of blood, felons will be able to legally own unregistered M240s, and PDs will be taken over by warlords.

I want to make sure i'm covered when going to pick up my curbside order from HEB.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              I'm currently shopping for an Abrams tank to be my new EDC. According to TBH, come Sept. 1 the streets are going to be rivers of blood, felons will be able to legally own unregistered M240s, and PDs will be taken over by warlords.

I want to make sure i'm covered when going to pick up my curbside order from HEB.
                              Make sure you get the add on ceramic plates to stop the rpgs, and maybe a cry closet to distract the snowflakes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
                                I currently carry a 9mm shield, it's pretty comfortable and compact. With permitless carry starting in 2 weeks I'm thinking of picking up something with more capacity, leaning toward the Glock G45. What are you carrying?
                                Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                I recently got a Shield Plus since it fit the same holsters I already had for my original Shield. Liking it so far.
                                Yep, if you like the Shield, why not stay with it? I went from the Shield to the Shield Plus and for the same size gun with the same holsters, I now carry 14 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                                X