This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Why would Burrow be ******? Shouldn’t he be focused on a natty at this point? I mean last year wasn’t his fault. He put up 72 points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He probably should, but I feel the game got personal for both the team and fans. The hangover and bad taste lasted for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
      The Aggie corps might want to bring their wooden guns to the game for protection. This one will get ugly. Joe B will be ****** off....
      Pretty confident the Aggie corp will be just fine without their 'wooden' guns.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        That single tooth represents how many wins you have against LSU in close to a decade. And, it will remain that way

Comment

He probably should, but I feel the game got personal for both the team and fans. The hangover and bad taste lasted for weeks.
          Bayooobaw been stewin on it for a year.
          Pretty effin glorious.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            That single tooth represents how many wins you have against LSU in close to a decade. And, it will remain that way
            Is that win the one you circled and foamed at for a year?

Worth it.

Comment

Weeks? It is still going in. Everywhere I went in New Orleans it was littered with purple. They are still talking about it. Not the Bama win. But, this upcoming game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Could it be the melee after the game and some of very questionable calls? Just maybe?

What melee? The one that was fabricated? I repeat how was Burrow wronged and doesn’t he have a big prize in sight? That game didn’t knock y’all out of the playoff last year. Just win 1 of the next 2 games and y’all are in.

Comment

I have my doubts about Texas beating Texas Tech this week. If Tech scores 24 points they will win by 10. If this happens maybe TH will get the boot before he leaves the field. I can only hope. I don't want Texas to lose, but I don't think the coaching staff can out coach a POP Warner coach or get the effort out of the team that it take to win at his point in time.

Time to throw out the trash.

Comment

Coach O has his team and fans primed perfectly for the fall. I think it’s feasible that LSU loses the next two and is an afterthought in the final playoff discussion. Ags have an opportunity to completely change the narrative for this season.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

So you are content with analytics? Surely nobody saw a dog fight to prevent going 6-6. If an Aggie said this y’all would never live it down [emoji23]

No, but sadly and based on attrition they were 100% correct and it was all based on returning starters percentage.. Much like Vegas they tend to be close, whether fans want to buy into it or not. They pegged the Aggies at 8-4, but thats pretty typical.

I didn't buy into it, but pre season I said I was worried about the road games with Bu, TCU, and ISU. Yet, I still thought they'd go 9-3.
                      Last edited by Chad C; 11-25-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I dont think they will and hope they dont fire TH unless they have a proven stud HC thats ready to come take his place. Not going to get anywhere going through coach after coach every couple of years. Now if you can bring in a proven HC that will do what it takws to get the program where it needs to be...tell TH to go kick rocks and send him on his way. If not force him to fire his crappy OC/DC and make some mucj needed changes.

Comment

Idc if it’s by a million or 1 pt just win the next 4!! An call it a season!

Comment

Put me down in the Ohio State wins the NC category.

I could see it being LSU vs OSU, but LSU's defense is just not elite this year. I could see it costing them in the playoffs.

Comment

What melee? The one that was fabricated? I repeat how was Burrow wronged and doesn’t he have a big prize in sight? That game didn’t knock y’all out of the playoff last year. Just win 1 of the next 2 games and y’all are in.

Different people get p’d and motivated for different reasons. Maybe that is his. Pretty certain it is. I am just telling all of you the mentality of how a lot of the fans, players, and coaches feel right now. Believe what you wish. They are p’d and out for revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                                Put me down in the Ohio State wins the NC category.

I could see it being LSU vs OSU, but LSU's defense is just not elite this year. I could see it costing them in the playoffs.
                                Many and most said the same thing about the Bama game

Comment

Working...
                                X