Alpha Defense Company or SA Compamy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone bought any of the facemasks are hats from this company? Im having issues with shipping.

SA facemasks suck arse. You will never get exactly what you order from them. I bought some several years ago nd still am waiting on a couple of the ones I wanted to show up. Plus they have no UV protection.

Comment

Do you recommend any other? Looking for something when I am on the tractor shredding and then just mowing and weed-eating.

Comment

I bought some from sa and got all I ordered correctly and cheap too, not as good as some but I use mine when I mowing our 4 acres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will wait and see then lol.

Comment

I bought a Sa hat and mask , hat didn’t last long at all ! I went to Coles flea market and bought one for 7 bucks I’m still mowing in it after a year . The mask to me are to tight and ride up my neck and don’t stay under my shirt .
            I have been wearing this one lately and like it !
            https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/magellan-outdoors[emoji769]-mens-coastal-chill-half-mask-gaiter#repChildCatSku=109960195

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Havnt ordered in few years. But I got what I ordered. They aren't the best but decent for cheap. Buff's are better and sims is better than buff but about 2x's as much. My wife uses the SA mask and buff mask to mow not the sims because it has holes to breath though so more dust and such in.
              I prefer the sims for but can see where the others might be a bit better for mowing/shredding.

Comment

Ordered stuff and did not get what i sounds ordered. Called 3 times and 3 times I was told items would be on the way. That was 2 months ago and I’m still waiting. I’ve given up and will no longer order or try again

Comment

Ive ordered stuff from SA. Never had a problem with promptly getting what I ordered but their face mask material is terrible. Ill gladly spend a little more on a better one.

Comment

I have a couple from SA that I got to wear when I ride my bike. They do the job but are cheap cheap cheap.

Comment

Gave up after 3 months and canceled order.

Comment

I have some of the SA buffs and dont have a problem with them. I only use them to keep the sun off my neck in the boat and dust down when I mow. No issues with them to speak of.

Bought my wife the straw hat and have no issue.

Comment

I ordered from SA, got everything I ordered-shipped quick too. it was a few years back though

Comment

Man, experience all over the place. I ordered just this last week and am waiting, I guess you really can't expect too much for the price. 5 SA face shields for the price of 1 Buff.

Comment

They definitely spend some money on advertising. I looked at their website ONCE about 6 months ago and have ads for them popping up everywhere since.

Comment

Working...
                              X