Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Can’t give exact up to the minute info on each build here, but can provide an overview of where we’re at currently.

1. As of last week, about 75% of all builds have been delivered.
    2. The 20” 7mm proof barrels are still the only ones not delivered. They will not provide a firm date, just that they are “in process”
    3. I had posted about 5 stocks that were missing earlier. Once that issue was identified, AG jumped on it and has already sent 2 of the 5. The others should be right behind them.
    4. Actions continue to be delivered on a weekly basis, but we always use up the shipment before the end of the week between our normal business and the TBH deal.

We continue to deliver multiple TBH rifles daily, as we have for the last couple of months. If you were not affected by items 2&3, hang tight as yours is coming soon. We are literally running at capacity and the action deliveries are just barely keeping up........ but they are keeping up.

Thanks,
    Robert

Thanks for the update Robert. I didn’t want to call the shops as I know every time someone calls it just slows things down. I just have a plain ol 308 so I think the stock is the holdup on mine.

And I don’t think anyone is complaining we’re all just super excited to get these.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      The Atlas CAL is worth looking at for those looking to move away from the Harris.
      Whats your thoughts on PAN vs NO PAN? Double duty bipod with hunting being #1. Ive considered ordering the CAL G2 to replace my v8 but cant decide if I will muss the pan. Also been tempted by that New TBAC pod

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
        Whats your thoughts on PAN vs NO PAN? Double duty bipod with hunting being #1. Ive considered ordering the CAL G2 to replace my v8 but cant decide if I will muss the pan. Also been tempted by that New TBAC pod
        Personally not a big fan of the pan feature. I know some folks like it, but I find it annoying When the bipod twists under a load into a position I don’t want it to be in. I’m waiting on the Thunder beast to be delivered. It looks like it’ll be another winner as well. I would have recommended the LRA, but I don’t think they are being made currently.

Comment

Appreciate the opinion. Makes perfect sense to me. I tend to over think things... Ive looked at those LRA ones as well. I think your right, they all seem to be on backorder. Lots of good options out there from what I can see. I just need to order one and be happy! After running what's actually my buddies v8 that I've "hijacked" for quite awhile I just can't go back to my cheaper older setups. Especially now that i have a couple fancy new rifles! Haha

Comment

Not sure if its mine or not. But that Instagram rifle today sure gets me excited! Exactly how I ordered my 6.5prc. It's somewhere on a UPS truck... Hurry up and get to my FFL!

Comment

6.5 PRC is good news. Maybe my 6.5 is coming up!!

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                6.5 PRC is good news. Maybe my 6.5 is coming up!!
                X2! the wait is killing me!

Comment

Another good looking 6.5 PRC on Instagram today. Congrats to the owner.

Comment

Originally posted by robie View Post
                    Another good looking 6.5 PRC on Instagram today. Congrats to the owner.
                    Its a twin to my dad's.... Should be picking up the 6.5PRC's today. I hope

Comment

Tier 2 7mm-08AI with a 20” barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys with 6.5 PRCs there was a guy selling a case of the 143 eldx factory loads in the classifieds

Comment

Picked up our other two rifles today! They turned out perfect! Got them setup and hopefully get out and shoot them sometime later this week. If they shoot half as good as our 300wm's I will be a happy man!

A huge thank you to Robert and the APR team! My dad and I couldnt be more greatful for the opportunity you gave us! The TBH deal was absolutely unbelievable. The quality of these builds are beyond what we hoped for and its even more amazing that they were able to do it at this price point and speed. Thanks for letting us "newbies" in and honoring your original word. I know this deal got a little out of control... You have gained a life long customer and supporter of the TBH forum. The team at APR, you guys are awesome! Also a big thanks to the friendly and helpful group on here!

Our final build specs:

2 tier 1 300wm's

1 kind of olive/grey w/ black webbing
                          1 green/tan carbon ambush

26in barrel w/ area 419 hellfire brake

1-9 twist

TT trigger 1.5lbs

Leupold mark5hd MOA 5-25×56

Pure precision 35mm 1in rings

MK machining 35mm scope level

Shooting factory Berger 215

2 tier 1 6.5 PRC's
                          1 grey w/ black and white webbing
                          1 dark carbon urban ambush

24in barrel w/ area 419 hellfire brake

1-7.5 twist

TT trigger 1.5lbs

Leupold Mark5 hd MOA 3.6-18×44

Going to try hornady Eldm, Eldx and the new berger 156 at some point.

Can't wait to put these rifles through their paces this year at the range and in the field. They will be packed all over Oregon here this fall chasing some critters. Hopefully some more DRT pics to come!

Here's a few more sub par pics I snapped quick today. My picture taking ability isn't very good. I apologize now.

Jarek
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lukeaaron View Post
                            Tier 2 7mm-08AI with a 20” barrel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks great

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
                              Picked up our other two rifles today! They turned out perfect! Got them setup and hopefully get out and shoot them sometime later this week. If they shoot half as good as our 300wm's I will be a happy man!

A huge thank you to Robert and the APR team! My dad and I couldnt be more greatful for the opportunity you gave us! The TBH deal was absolutely unbelievable. The quality of these builds are beyond what we hoped for and its even more amazing that they were able to do it at this price point and speed. Thanks for letting us "newbies" in and honoring your original word. I know this deal got a little out of control... You have gained a life long customer and supporter of the TBH forum. The team at APR, you guys are awesome! Also a big thanks to the friendly and helpful group on here!

Our final build specs:

2 tier 1 300wm's

1 kind of olive/grey w/ black webbing
                              1 green/tan carbon ambush

26in barrel w/ area 419 hellfire brake

1-9 twist

TT trigger 1.5lbs

Leupold mark5hd MOA 5-25×56

Shooting factory Berger 215

2 tier 1 6.5 PRC's
                              1 grey w/ black and white webbing
                              1 dark carbon urban ambush

24in barrel w/ area 419 hellfire brake

1-7.5 twist

TT trigger 1.5lbs

Leupold Mark5 hd MOA 3.6-18×44

Going to try hornady Eldm, Eldx and the new berger 156 at some point.

Can't wait to put these rifles through their paces this year at the range and in the field. They will be packed all over Oregon here this fall chasing some critters. Hopefully some more DRT pics to come!

Here's a few more sub par pics I snapped quick today. My picture taking ability isn't very good. I apologize now.

Jarek
                              glad you got all 4 of yours! I'll be glad when I get my 1...

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                                glad you got all 4 of yours! I'll be glad when I get my 1...
                                x2

Comment

Working...
                                X