This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
    Huh? Pretty much everything is open at this point. I’m sure there may be some stuff you still can’t do, but I can’t think of anything off the top of my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry i choose not to partake in having my family
    Muzzled every where we want to go, and what is open is only taking x amount of people so if your not first the wait is forever, and as a worker being hammered right now getting somewhere early isn’t in the cards. Over all this BS

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
      Show me on this doll where Alabama football hurt you. Roll Tide, lol

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Sorry i choose not to partake in having my family
        Muzzled every where we want to go, and what is open is only taking x amount of people so if your not first the wait is forever, and as a worker being hammered right now getting somewhere early isn’t in the cards. Over all this BS

I haven’t stood in line for anything in months. You probably wouldn’t either if you ventured out a little.

I have to wear a mask all day at work, so having to pop one on to go out isn’t too big of a deal, whether I agree with it or not.

No body in our town cares if you wear a mask or not so it’s really only if you go into the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          I haven’t stood in line for anything in months. You probably wouldn’t either if you ventured out a little.

I have to wear a mask all day at work, so having to pop one on to go out isn’t too big of a deal, whether I agree with it or not.

No body in our town cares if you wear a mask or not so it’s really only if you go into the city.

Ya wish we were in a place where people would respect each other’s wishes like that, but between this heat, work, and EVERYTHING being politicized I’m not full of patience and i truly don’t want to get confrontational with people that fill the need to inject their beliefs on me or shove a phone in my face to record me because i may just snap. Ready for this election an everything to be over so we can just quit hearing bout left, right, up, down, this, that, etc I’m tired of no one just keeping to themselves

Comment

Apparently the Power 5 AD's are having an emergency meeting so here we go. Well at least I won't have to find someone to take my Ole Miss v A&M tickets off my hands since I was going on a hill country hunt instead.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

That’s awesome

Comment

Plug will be pulled early this week!

Comment

If it happens I will feel sorry for all those seniors needing another year to get drafted

Comment

Pure stupidity

Comment

So if they cancel, and I assume the NFL follows suit...what are they going to do next year?? Because the corona virus isn’t going to go away. It will still be here next year. Or next spring. I mean seriously, what do they expect to accomplish by canceling the season??

Comment

Why would the NFL follow suit.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post

Not surprising lsu peeps don’t know the difference in women’s reproductive bits, and a steer.

Comment

Was looking at the Baylor forum earlier, there were some screenshots of tweets posted that have since been taken down, CFB ain't happening this year. NFL will figure it out and there will be a season, they're the 800 pound gorilla in the sports world and if MLB, NBA, NHL and Nascar car figure a way to finish the season they will for sure.
                              Last edited by bossbowman; 08-09-2020, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                                So if they cancel, and I assume the NFL follows suit...what are they going to do next year?? Because the corona virus isn’t going to go away. It will still be here next year. Or next spring. I mean seriously, what do they expect to accomplish by canceling the season??
                                The left are hoping to have communism solidly in place by that point. If they pull that off, sports will be the least of your worries.

Comment

Working...
                                X