• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are in violation ...

Comment

[ATTACH]924590[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
        The problem is Nike sells to a lot of High School and College sports programs. Your schools may be supporting them and your kids wearing their products on Friday night. So you may be supporting them even without buying their products.
        UT and USC both wore Nike last night

Comment

One thing for sure, it proves Trump is doing an outstanding job as president, even Kaepernick can find employment..............

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            One thing for sure, it proves Trump is doing an outstanding job as president, even Kaepernick can find employment..............

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I think Puma and Adidas will watch Nike's stock slide over the next 6 months and reconsider that move or make an even better decision and pick a athlete-turned-conservative activist.
                Should we wait for a few more quarterly reports to see Nike's demise?
                Are they not thriving today?

This guy bet against Beaverton and lost
                A Colorado sports store stopped selling Nike items last year after the brand named Colin Kaepernick as the face of its "Just Do It" campaign.

Comment

Ready for this Nike/kapernick haters...Realtree has entered a licensing agreement with Nike.
                  Yup Realtree nikes. Which means Realtree supports kapernick. I am done with Realtree. Kapernick is part of the problem in this country. I am saddened that Realtree got into bed with Nike and Kapernick, but
                  it just so sucks that EVERYTHING Is about money. No morals or principles. Yeah kapernick has a right to say and do what ever he wants. But that goes both ways. So I will not support a company that does not support me.

Will these make me a better hunter? I know Air Jordans made me jump higher

Comment

I cant even remember the last time I bought anything with real tree camo on it. Maybe the 90s. I sure wont be sporting those ugly AF shoes.

Comment

Was it really about the flag all along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                        Should we wait for a few more quarterly reports to see Nike's demise?
                        Are they not thriving today?

This guy bet against Beaverton and lost
                        https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/13/co...k-protest-nike
                        Good for him! If anybody was ever justified a gofundme its this guy...
                        I hope nike and the moron get what they deserve!

Comment

I’m not saying what I really think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didnt know Nike had made Kapernick their CEO. Nike again shooting themselves in the foot. Good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                              Those truly are fugly!!! I am sure the market will decide quickly the success or failure of those.

Comment

Working...
                              X