Tropical System Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Every year my wife asked me what I want to do on fathers day, and every year I say go fishing. And every year she gets mad because my answer didn't include her in it. What I am trying to get at here is that I think this low pressure is going to be make for an awesome fishing trip on fathers day!

I’ll be in matagorda Thursday afternoon thru Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every year my wife asked me what I want to do on fathers day, and every year I say go fishing. And every year she gets mad because my answer didn't include her in it. What I am trying to get at here is that I think this low pressure is going to be make for an awesome fishing trip on fathers day!
      My wife asked me what I wanted to do for F-Day, I said “tent camp at Copper Breaks state park and catch the top water bite at sunrise with my fly rod.” She said, “alone?” Apparently she doesent want to tent camp in the summer heat

Comment

Good on you

I'll be hunting... I think I told her.

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
          supposed to be going Red Snapper fishing offshore on Sat 19th.. UGH. chum city.
          Me too!

Comment

Mine will be 4 states north of here. Guess I can do what ever I want this year..............

Comment

Wow I live in a waterfront house at the coast. Every year we have to be ready to grab and go
              if a big one is expected. But as the late Rush Limbaugh used to say “Its worth it living in paradise” He lived on the Oceanfront. And he was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseyebob View Post
                Wow I live in a waterfront house at the coast. Every year we have to be ready to grab and go
                if a big one is expected. But as the late Rush Limbaugh used to say “Its worth it living in paradise” He lived on the Oceanfront. And he was right.
                Wait until a Laura type storm rolls through der. I think your assessment may change. You can't really believe it until you see it and live it.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                  Wait until a Laura type storm rolls through der. I think your assessment may change. You can't really believe it until you see it and live it.
                  Like a Cat 5 Harvey?

Comment

Tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think we officially have an invest now.

Comment

Gfs and euro ensambles are pretty locked in on a Texas to LA landfall. Still lots of time for things to change though????

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                          Gfs and euro ensambles are pretty locked in on a Texas to LA landfall. Still lots of time for things to change though????

Yesterday morning the news showed more of a LA/MS border landfall. Now its TX/LA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                            Yesterday morning the news showed more of a LA/MS border landfall. Now its TX/LA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            It's going to suffer much shear. Will likely not even develop into a TS but will be a rain maker for whoever is east of center. I hope it does not come west of LA/TX, we don't need anymore rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                              It's going to suffer much shear. Will likely not even develop into a TS but will be a rain maker for whoever is east of center. I hope it does not come west of LA/TX, we don't need anymore rain.
                              I get a daily Tropical update for work and the 7 day rain forecast shows your area getting 2-4 inches and the bulk of the rainfall is East of you and into Mississippi.

Comment

Saying 60% development but as mentioned the shearing will look rough.

Continues tracking east for a “landfall”

Comment

Working...
                                X