Free Trained Leopard Catahoula Female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
    Brian is a good man. I picked up a dog from him a couple of years back and Lonestar is a great dog. My father-in-law needed a companion for out in the sticks, so we gifted her to him and they are a dynamic dual.

Good gesture brother!
    I don’t know Brian but agree with you. He has done this before with dogs at various levels of training that need a home. My Uncle Robert retired to Eufaula, AL. years ago and lived in a small home with two leopard hounds. About the only workouts any of them got was the daily walk to the Holiday Inn for the Coffee Club. They were a great team!

Thanks for your generosity to others Brian!

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
      Can't wait to meet her.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
      Happy day for me reading this.

Comment

Dang, a day late and a dollar short...

We are going to have to put our old Catahoula down soon and would've taken her...

Love them dogs!!

Comment

There is a reason that I posted no hog doggers. I realize that this is a working breed and that most make great hog dogs. However, I do not feel that little girl has enough grit to make it as a hog dog. That being said.... she has great obedience and will be a good pet. With more work she should also suffice as a blood tracker. Nothing against hog dogs. Big thicket boy will love her!!

Comment

I sure will. I probably never have to use her cuz I shoot Swhacker but I'm sure those rage shooters will keep us busy[emoji16]
            Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
            There is a reason that I posted no hog doggers. I realize that this is a working breed and that most make great hog dogs. However, I do not feel that little girl has enough grit to make it as a hog dog. That being said.... she has great obedience and will be a good pet. With more work she should also suffice as a blood tracker. Nothing against hog dogs. Big thicket boy will love her!!

Comment

I sure will. I probably never have to use her cuz I shoot Swhacker but I'm sure those rage shooters will keep us busy[emoji16]

Lol

Comment

Good looking pup and glad she found a good home.

Welcome to the catahoula club Big Thicket. They are one hell of a breed and hell on wheels. At least my two are!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                  Good looking pup and glad she found a good home.

Welcome to the catahoula club Big Thicket. They are one hell of a breed and hell on wheels. At least my two are!
                  Thanks . Any info and tips will be appreciated.

Comment

If you shoot another pine tree this year that dog will find it ��

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      If you shoot another pine tree this year that dog will find it ��
                      LMAO

Comment

Thanks . Any info and tips will be appreciated.

Give her all the exercise/play time she can handle. Mine get in a couple mile run a day around the ranch and still have energy left. If they don't get their energy out they can drive you crazy! I have to wear them out or they are non stop. Very smart very loyal and all around great dog imo. Love mine and not sure if I will ever have another breed from now on. She sounds like she has already has a great start so I'm sure she will be just fine.

My 3 year old female is a pretty **** good blood tracker and my male pup (3 months old) is off to a good start.

Comment

You cannot beat a deal like that.

Comment

Congrats...LOVE a happy ending and THIS is a great one!!

Comment

Hey Brian it was good seeing you again.
                              Little Girl is getting on good , she slept on the bed with me last night lol.
                              Thank you again I know we are going to have many happy years and adventures together.
                              This man has some awesome duck dogs too. If you need a great dog give him a call.

Comment

Man what beautiful dog....

Comment

Working...
                                X