Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers!!! Great news!!!

Comment

Wow, 2 great updates. Keep the streak alive Emmett...and god!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great News & Continuing Prayers for your family & Little Emmett

Comment

Prayers continued for Emmett and all involved with his care and nurturing.

Comment

Great news and positive posts. One more prayer sent from the west coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for Emmett!

Comment

More great new, continued prayers for Emmett.

Comment

Yes! Glad to hear the good report! Prayers are continuing for your family and Emmett.

Ya know I can send a little Purple and Gold to replace that ol Maroon and White.

Comment

Prayers continue for Emmett, Krystal, and Colton. God Bless you.

Comment

Prayers for Emmett and family.

Comment

Glad to hear of the progress, thank you Lord for the blessings. We are still united in prayer for Emmett and both of you, along with all the caretakers. Praying for continued progress and strength for you all. All this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Day 32 update. Every day we awake, there is a calendar in our room that we go to and scratch a day off. 76 more days till our little man gets to come home! Still seems like such a long ways away, but we're getting closer with each passing day. They tend to go by quicker when Emmett is doing well. Oh, speaking of which, guess who had another great day? That's right, Emmett! Emmett achieved a big milestone today, as he's officially off his TPN (extra nutrition), and his hydrocortisone! All that is remaining is his medication for the blood infection, which they have to continue for another 2 weeks for precautionary reasons. When his treatment is done, he'll be ready to have the picc line removed! Emmett's blood pressure and heart rate look great still, and he's now up to 18 ml of fortified milk. His oxygen needs are hanging around the mid 30%. We would like to see that number continue downwards over the next week, but it's not too concerning at this point.

For the bad news. I literally just got this news before posting, and had to add this paragraph. The leg that has the picc line in is starting to show some red streaking. They are going to monitor it closely, but hopefully they don't have to pull that line. Doesn't seem like a good situation, but we'll see. Praying they don't have to do this procedure on our boy for the 4th time.

A huge thank you to a very special family member of ours, Missy McCall, who designed a shirt for us to wear to show our support for Emmett! This was such an awesome gesture, and the shirts looks great. She's made them available to everyone for purchase, should you be so inclined. We forewarned her though, Emmett has A LOT of supporters!

I finally created a page for Emmett to hopefully make it easier for people to follow him. It's still in its infancy stage, and I'll continue to work on it. I didn't realize what a pain in the butt those were. The shop now button on the page will take you to Missy's post where you can get an Emmett Strong T shirt! Emmett has some of the best folks around supporting and praying for him. Krystal and I thank you all so much!

https://www.facebook.com/resilientemmett/

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for Emmett.

Comment

Down on both knees sending prayers to to you and the wife and the little guy

Comment

More Prayers Sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X