Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent for Larry's family and friends. Prayers sent for you too slinger!!

Comment

Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord, it is not for us to ask "why", but You know many are feeling the earthly loss of this dear friend Larry right now. We all know that we are not guaranteed anything beyond today, but we also know that we all have the opportunity for eternal life and fellowship with you if only we accept it through Your Son Jesus Christ. Though I didn't know Larry personally, it seems he indeed did know You Lord, so I guess it is not for him I pray, but for all those he left behind. Lord when someone is taken away and goes Home unexpectedly, it really hurts those who are left behind. I ask You Lord, comfort Larry's friends and family and bring to the forefront of their minds all the good times, good things they knew with Larry. Give them peace knowing that he is indeed "Home", eternally Home to live evermore in perfect love, harmony and peace with You. To see You face to face Lord is all our desire and to see Larry once again to rejoice eternally together is the Hope we have through Your Son Jesus. We thank You for Larry, for the kindness and love he showed others while he was here with us. We thank You Lord for Your Son Jesus that You gave that we might once again be reunited in Heaven eternally with all who know Him. And it is in Jesus name we ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                      X