What is this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
    My 17 year old is a top notch athlete and straight A student since kindergarten, serves at church and leads a small group. Never talked back model kid and person. Busted him at 14!

Daughter is the sweetest most beautiful kind kid. Never spanked because she never needed it. Good grades and also served at church. Busted her at 14.

Learned as parent to never say “Not my kid”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know why? Because all kids are a little bit stupid. I've seen it too.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      You know why? Because all kids are a little bit stupid. I've seen it too.

I’m remember those days when I was kid.

Now it’s my wife asking what’s this APR receipt I found in your underwear drawer.

Comment

We were perfect kids. Smoked wild grape vine, then moved to cigarettes and shot every bird that moved with ou BB guns and wrapped more than a few houses.

Comment

My wife freaks out about all the little things my boys do.. most of the time I get on to them while trying not to laugh.. she ask me why it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I told her if she only knew the stuff we use to do as kids she would laugh too..

It's tough having to jump their butt for the same stuff you did as a kid.. and my dad never helped the situation with the " hey do you remember when I busted you doing whatever " stories..

Comment

Could be worse. And at least they're doing what people do to quit smoking cigarettes. They're ahead of the game.

It was around that age I had all kinds of pictures of nude women and a can of Copenhagen or Skoal hidden. So.....I was a pervert and used tobacco. That's part of growing up.

I use the words was and used like it's a thing of the past....I still like both of those things.lol
            Last edited by okrattler; 05-14-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

a bunch of the kids are smoking pot using the vape pens.

Comment

Originally posted by wes View Post

If you live in Texas it’s actually very difficult to get THC oil for a vape pen. If your kid is using a JUUL there’s a 99% chance he’s not smoking pot out of it. You can’t ship the THC pods to Texas. So unless he has a friend that travels to Colorado often I wouldn’t worry about that.

Comment

I would rather the kids be vaping and consuming cannabis than alcohol flat out EVERY SINGLE TIME....
                  If my kids are ever caught with weed, I'l take it and tell them I'll replace it with fresh flowers after their brains are fully developed at 21 but alcohol IS way worse. It inhibits your reaction time as well as everything else. NTM I lost my father to a drunk driver when I was 3, but weed has never killed a person, and those stupid driving high commercials are BS. Stoners are extra cautious on the road, if a little under the speed limit. paranoia and all.
                  not here to debate it though. just my worthless .02 piece.

Comment

All of you guys that think it is better than smoking need to look up Popcorn Lung. These are not a harmless thing the kids are doing. I hope I have scared my daughter enough with the Popcorn Lung articles and pictures to keep her away from it.

Comment

It’s becoming a pretty big deal in my area. Seeing them a lot more often in the past few months

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                        If you live in Texas it’s actually very difficult to get THC oil for a vape pen. If your kid is using a JUUL there’s a 99% chance he’s not smoking pot out of it. You can’t ship the THC pods to Texas. So unless he has a friend that travels to Colorado often I wouldn’t worry about that.

might want to crawl out from under the rock you are living under. kids are not having any problems getting thc oil for their pens. $40 bucks around here and you are good to go. amazing what all I was able to find on his phone and how stupid kids are for what they put on social media.

And for the record, I felt the same way you did before Saturday.....
                        Last edited by wes; 05-14-2019, 07:37 AM. Reason: adding.

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                          I would rather the kids be vaping and consuming cannabis than alcohol flat out EVERY SINGLE TIME....
                          If my kids are ever caught with weed, I'l take it and tell them I'll replace it with fresh flowers after their brains are fully developed at 21 but alcohol IS way worse. It inhibits your reaction time as well as everything else. NTM I lost my father to a drunk driver when I was 3, but weed has never killed a person, and those stupid driving high commercials are BS. Stoners are extra cautious on the road, if a little under the speed limit. paranoia and all.
                          Well, not going to debate it either but will agree with the last phrase of your post...

Comment

might want to crawl out from under the rock you are living under. kids are not having any problems getting thc oil for their pens. $40 bucks around here and you are good to go. amazing what all I was able to find on his phone and how stupid kids are for what they put on social media.

And for the record, I felt the same way you did before Saturday.....

It was to my understanding that it’s illegal to sell THC oil or wax in Texas, but CBD is legal. If he’s using CBD oil it might not have THC in it. Idk I’m probably wrong, I don’t keep up with it anymore haha. Just going off what I know

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post

It's not hard to get. Sure they don't sell it online, but it's not hard to get. Most kids have a pretty robust network of friends that have friends that sell it. Really no different than actual cannabis.

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                                A humans brain isn't full developed until age 26 or so. Any alcohol/drugs affects the brains ability to develop. Both have serious brain development consequences if used at young ages (Cannabis has been linked to schizophrenia in children who use at a young age), not to mention teenagers are already hopped up on testosterone and estrogen like nobodies business. They shouldn't be on any drugs, including caffeine if you ask me.

BTW, I am a huge proponent of cannabis legalization. But being completely blind of the negatives is just as bad as only looking at the good.

Comment

Working...
                                X