Joe the palmist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe the palmist

You'll never convince me this buffoon received 80 million votes.

Former Vice President Joe Biden twice mispronounced "Psalmist" during his 18-minute Thanksgiving message on Wednesday. | Politics

Lol.... he can’t speak without reading a teleprompter...
    And he can’t even do that .....

He is a shell of his former self...,abd he was an asshat then

Comment

There’s documented evidence of his decline.

Video from 2015 and 2016 where he was still “sharp” and could put together meaningful sentences. I didn’t agree with what he was saying, but at least it was coherent.

Now.... completely senile.

Comment

Joe is a bumbling dementia patient.

Comment

Need to pray that if he does become President that he doesn’t die, Kamala is the WORST!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
            Need to pray that if he does become President that he doesn’t die, Kamala is the WORST!!!!!
            Unfortunately he doesn’t have to die. If he’s inaugurated as President, they (Democrats and Republicans) will usher in the 25th amendment. It will remove him from office, all the evidence they need has been overly documented by the conservative media over the last year. Harris/Pelosi administration.

SECTION. 1. In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              Unfortunately he doesn’t have to die. If he’s inaugurated as President, they (Democrats and Republicans) will usher in the 25th amendment. It will remove him from office, all the evidence they need has been overly documented by the conservative media over the last year. Harris/Pelosi administration.

https://constitutioncenter.org/inter.../amendment-xxv
              I truly believe that this has been the plan all along. They know he won’t last eight years. He doesn’t need to.

Comment

I’m truly worried about all this. Troubled times ahead.

Comment

I give him 18 months maybe, maybe 2 years then they will retire him to his basement.

Comment

Sad really. I pray for our Country. This man isn’t capable of leading.

Comment

Mrs. Satin herself was discussing the 25th amendment just a few months ago. Many people thought she was going to use it against Trump. Her intentions is to remove Biden. Once that's done, Heels up Harris becomes President and Satin becomes VP.

That is the plan. However, the plan isn't going to work because President "will" serve a second term.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                        Mrs. Satin herself was discussing the 25th amendment just a few months ago. Many people thought she was going to use it against Trump. Her intentions is to remove Biden. Once that's done, Heels up Harris becomes President and Satin becomes VP.

That is the plan. However, the plan isn't going to work because President "will" serve a second term.
                        I don't think "Mrs. Satin" becomes VP. (I think there is an appointment by "new President".)

Nevertheless, your last sentence is my hope and prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by huntandfishguy6 View Post
                          I give him 18 months maybe, maybe 2 years then they will retire him to his basement.

Nah, they'll JFK him... then Twitter, Google, CNN and AssFaceBook will convince everyone that it was a White, male, heterosexual, Christian, Proud Boy, Trump voter with a military weapon of war AR-15.

Then, the real fun begins.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Nah, they'll JFK him... then Twitter, Google, CNN and AssFaceBook will convince everyone that it was a White, male, heterosexual, Christian, Proud Boy, Trump voter with a military weapon of war AR-15.

Then, the real fun begins.
                            They probably won't have to prove it, they'll psyop one into doing it.

You want some real conspiracy theory:

https://exploringrealhistory.blogspo...pawned-by.html

SCHOOL SHOOTING PSYOPS SPAWNED BY UNITED NATIONS #STRONG CITIES NETWORK

Comment

Working...
                            X