Midwest whitetail hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midwest whitetail hunts

I'm looking to book a hunt somewhere is the midwest for this coming year. Looking for Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, or Illinois. Anybody have any experiences with any outfitters out that way. I have been looking at whitetail haven but the reviews are kinda shady.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Following!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Too late, I’d bet Rut dates are all booked. Just a thought.

Comment

A friend of mine runs a small outfitting service in southern Ohio about 40 minutes east of Cincinnati along the Ohio river. Really good guy and takes care of his hunters. It's called Trapper's Run in Moscow, Ohio but i always struggle to find his facebook page. I'll see if i can't find a link for you.

Comment

I live 15 minutes from the Ohio line. They have been pulling some very nice bucks off of state gamelands this year. Just something to consider.

Comment

I’m looking at booking a hunt with ITB, Illinois Trophy Bowhunters, next year. They are a solid out in Illinois. I’ve never been there, but everything I’ve talked to theM about I’ve been a fan of.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
              I’m looking at booking a hunt with ITB, Illinois Trophy Bowhunters, next year. They are a solid out in Illinois. I’ve never been there, but everything I’ve talked to theM about I’ve been a fan of.
              I'll look at them. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                Too late, I’d bet Rut dates are all booked. Just a thought.
                Not really worried about rut dates. Most of those fall in the middle of gun season. Would rather hunt archery opener but I'm just trying to get some good contacts for when there are openings. Never know til you ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Following!

Dang I figured you would know all the good places lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                    I live 15 minutes from the Ohio line. They have been pulling some very nice bucks off of state gamelands this year. Just something to consider.
                    Yea I've thought about it. Just really don't have the time to go up and scout it all out and hang stands and cameras and all that.

Comment

It’s been quite a few years since we filmed there in Ohio, but Sunfish Valley Whitetails was a great hunt and they keep laying down some nice bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MarlinMears View Post
                        It’s been quite a few years since we filmed there in Ohio, but Sunfish Valley Whitetails was a great hunt and they keep laying down some nice bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Awesome thanks. Will check them out

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post
                          Dang I figured you would know all the good places lol.

I wish. Nobody i would brag about but have had some good times.

Comment

Eagle Lake outfitters in Pike County Illinois. Good folks good camp. I hunt 12/28-1/3. Or thereabouts. Prices are reasonable especially compared to Texas.

No fences, no feeders, have seen a ton of good deer. Finally connected last season (im holding a big 8 on their trophy page).
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by username; 11-26-2020, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Lol the photog magic on full in that one^^

Comment

Working...
                              X