Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Trump pardon Assange and Snowden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts?

Crazy how things 180, isn’t it?

My answer is no.

I don’t think the Russians have this country’s best interests in mind.

Comment

Snowden doesn’t want a pardon, he wants a trial outside of the private court that handles espionage cases. I forget the name of this court, but he seems to be certain that he wouldn’t get a “fair” trial

Not familiar enough with Assange case to even know what he did

Comment

I'd say after the turmoil dies.

Comment

Yes on both. Turn the whole thing into a dumpster fire and pour even more gas on It. Declassify everything from the last 40 years.

Comment

Absolutely. Setec Astronomy.........no more secrets

Comment

I think Trump should declass everything he knows. Wouldn’t that tick off the swamp?

Comment

Snowden is playing chess or one heck of a poker face. Seems to have both sides by the short hairs....[emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes!

Comment

100% should pardon them. Snowden is the reason we have proof of the government’s spying on ordinary civilians. We would have even more whistleblowers today if they weren’t illegally persecuted. The guy ruined his own life so that we would be more aware of our government’s violations to the Constitution.

Comment

Assange. My understanding is the stuff he released killed American soldiers. Under that understanding, no he should not be pardoned. I would change my mind if it's proven the information he released did not injure or kill our troops.

Snowden? Yes, without a doubt.

Comment

Assange Exposed alot of evil stuff (wikileaks/podesta emails)and kicked off PizzaGate and put eyes on our goverment like never before....true patriot so yes on him

Snowden Not so much, Disinformation is real...Snowden is likely a Blackhat unless he's flipped which ive read some stuff he has, but time will only tell

Comment

Assange - No. From what I've read he released information that got good people killed. He's reckless.

Snowden - I'm torn on him. Comes off as a self-righteous moralistic prig. A narcissist. On the other hand what he released definitely started the ball rolling leading to conversations we as a free nation sorely need. Bottom line is that he did knowingly and purposely commit crimes under the espionage act. Thats very serious stuff. He could have gone about this without all the fanfare and dramatic self promotion. Consequently it has become all about him and not the content of what he released. Most Americans probably can't even give you the basic substance of the information and what it means. But they sure know all about Edward the person. Thats the problem with our society. We've become so preoccupied with personality that we have quit digging into the significance of what the real issue is and what it means.

And then theres Bradley Manning. He should have hanged.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                            Assange - No. From what I've read he released information that got good people killed. He's reckless.

Snowden - I'm torn on him. Comes off as a self-righteous moralistic prig. A narcissist. On the other hand what he released definitely started the ball rolling leading to conversations we as a free nation sorely need. Bottom line is that he did knowingly and purposely commit crimes under the espionage act. Thats very serious stuff. He could have gone about this without all the fanfare and dramatic self promotion. Consequently it has become all about him and not the content of what he released. Most Americans probably can't even give you the basic substance of the information and what it means. But they sure know all about Edward the person. Thats the problem with our society. We've become so preoccupied with personality that we have quit digging into the significance of what the real issue is and what it means.

And then theres Bradley Manning. He should have hanged.

Everything you just posted is incorrect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                              Everything you just posted is incorrect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              How so?

Comment

Working...
                              X