No announcement yet.

Deal Alert: Ozark Trail Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never really liked those types of coolers.
    They're all Super heavy and those rubber latches will go bad in the Summer garage heat and break sooner than normal latches.
    I'm not going on a 15 day Sub-Saharan Journey across Africa....I'll stick to my Igloos, they still keep ice for a good 3 days that's cool with me...

Comment

I just ordered me one. Supposed to be here Saturday

Comment

Said I got one for delivery. I will wait till I get a tracking number to get excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Ordered and have confirmation email
          Wife thinks I have too many as is. Won’t tell the her till .. well hopefully I can just hide it
          Last edited by awry; 11-26-2020, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Finally got one at the sales price after a few failed attempts! Already got one of these. But at this price, can't hurt to have a 2nd! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
              https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Tra...-Gray/49229404

Everytime i go to this link it shows 2 available, but $137.00
              I just tapped the link you provided and it showed $64 so I snagged one. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                Never really liked those types of coolers.
                They're all Super heavy and those rubber latches will go bad in the Summer garage heat and break sooner than normal latches.
                I'm not going on a 15 day Sub-Saharan Journey across Africa....I'll stick to my Igloos, they still keep ice for a good 3 days that's cool with me...
                To each their own, but I have one of the igloos that has the same latch. Its 7 or 8 years old and the latches are still like new.

Comment

Just got the cart to show the $64.... Had tried about 5 different times and would always get the $137 price... I got an order confirmation # so i will see how it transpires...

Thanks for link fellas.... I have a 20 size yeti (perfect lunch box sie) and a 120 size grizzly ( too big for running around with more for long camping/fishing trips) so was wanting something in the mid-size category. Hope this pans out

Comment

Just got one. Deal still alive

Comment

I just got one.

Comment

Just ordered mine, if you're up and getting in the stand this morning! Hopefully mine goes thru

Comment

Caught it this morning.

Comment

I check it every few hours or so and caught it on Tuesday morning and picked it up in store after I got the order is ready email. I would like to get another 1-2 if I can get the deal again.

It is hit or miss for sure. I do think it's a great value for the price though.

Comment

Back at the old price

Comment

I just checked and it's showing 137. I'll keep trying

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X