Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 minutes

Comment

Got in the blind at 5:22 this am. Sunrise in Llano was 7:09. I like to be settled in an hour + before legal shooting time.

Comment

1hour plus. Dont sleep listen to night sounds and woods waking up. Like to listen to owls in the early hours

Comment

I always like to be in the blind at 5:45 on opening day (gun season) and adjust with sunrise as the season progresses. I set my feeder to go off at 6:30 a.m. on opening weekend and then adjust it weekly as the season progresses as well.

Comment

I try to be an hour before LST.

Comment

30 mins mabye, sometimes 15. Haven't seen any difference what time i get in for the morning hunt. They normal dont move till after 7

Comment

Feeders go off at 6:45, I've just gotta make sure I'm settled in the blind by 6:15-6:30 because after I park from corning the road and sendero the deer are already coming out.. Most of the deer on our place will only eat road corn anyways..

Comment

In the stand 1 1/2 hours before sunrise

Comment

I have always tried to get settled 1 1/2 hours before sunrise.

Comment

45-60 min before LST

Comment

20 minutes before shooting light 35 minutes before the feeder goes off.

Comment

I walk in the last 2-300 yards light enough to see to shoot

Comment

45 min before legal shooting time

Comment

I keep track of animal movement using the cameras. many times there is a break around 430-5 when there are no deer or pigs at the feeder. I go in then so not to spook anything

Comment

Try for 45 mins to and hour before. Very relaxing when its nice and quiet

Comment

Working...
                                X