Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol! That pig looks dead

Comment

Awesome Derek. Well except for the little sucker bringing blood!

Comment

Update?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Update

Boaris is doing great.

Not as "tame" as we'd like, but can pet him and walk around him with no issues. He actually comes to us now.

We put a dog leash/harness deal on him the other day. He wore it fine until we actually clipped the leash on.

Pig on a string! It held until he turned around and pulled out backwards! His head is smaller than his body and he simply stepped out of it.

Gonna try and tighten it up for round 2 this wknd.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
            Boaris is doing great.

Not as "tame" as we'd like, but can pet him and walk around him with no issues. He actually comes to us now.

We put a dog leash/harness deal on him the other day. He wore it fine until we actually clipped the leash on.

Pig on a string! It held until he turned around and pulled out backwards! His head is smaller than his body and he simply stepped out of it.

Gonna try and tighten it up for round 2 this wknd.
            When our litter of pups was starting to open their eyes we put cat collars on them. Each collar differen, thats how we told them apart.
            We put about 6" of Paracord on the collars as well. They wore them all the time. They leash broke themselves.

I've no experience with training pigs!
            I would suggest putting 6-8" of Paracord on the harness and leaving it on 24/7. It'll drag and get hung up on things. Eventually he should be leash broke. Just keep an eye out for it getting hung up too bad. If it does just go un tangle it for him and give him a treat when you do.

Comment

Dang it.. Lol I feel like next time I have a bunch of real little babies coming in I need to do this for my kids

Comment

What a great thread. it.made my night 12ring!

Comment

Loaner.....

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                  Dang it.. Lol I feel like next time I have a bunch of real little babies coming in I need to do this for my kids
                  Your welcome to borrow our "Box".

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

I am going to have to agree with others, this is the thread of the year!

Congrats to you and your grandson.

Rwc

Comment

What a great thread Derek!

Comment

Loving this thread!

Comment

The last time I saw this thread was right after the failed attempt, which was just before you caught them. This was fun!

Comment

Awesomeness all the way around, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Pics man, we need pics!! What a cool thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X