Post up your violation citations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
    Well Montgomery county has a curfew now from 12am to 6am starting tonight.
    What's the point in those hours? 98% of society is at home those hours anyways. From 12p-6p would make a ton more sense. Seems like solely a control issue or a feel-good campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      What's the point in those hours? 98% of society is at home those hours anyways. From 12p-6p would make a ton more sense. Seems like solely a control issue or a feel-good campaign.
      Stupidity I guess. What difference does it make if im on the road at 5am or 6am?

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        I had to run to TSC a bit ago to get some supplies and the roads were busier than I have seen in a week.
        So far we have done this voluntarily with good intentions towards others but I think if they push it too long the peeps will just say enough of this and get things rolling again.
        I think your right. Lock people down for too long and they will just start the country back up their own. Can’t lock us all up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
          Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
          Stupidity I guess. What difference does it make if im on the road at 5am or 6am?
          X2. Makes no freaking sense, lockdown for the sake of lockdown, not a lick of benefit from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            It was Highland Park...they were profiling.

I've been stopped in Highland Park for no reason other than to determine why I'm in their hood.
            Son lives in Southlake and car tags registered in our town of Collinsville. He gets stopped randomly and all they ask is what is he doing there......guessing they have those tag scanners on tbe cop cars. Each time he explains and they send him on his way........knowing our town can't blame them for asking....

Comment

Tyler (Smith County) went mandatory SIP last night. I know someone that was pulled over this morning asking where they were going, they said grocery store (which was true) and it was no big deal. I was surprised iteven happened

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                Tyler (Smith County) went mandatory SIP last night. I know someone that was pulled over this morning asking where they were going, they said grocery store (which was true) and it was no big deal. I was surprised iteven happened
                Mandatory? Those Barney fife types will have a hay day.

Comment

Were they stopped just because they were out, or were they breaking a traffic law.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                    It was Highland Park...they were profiling.

I've been stopped in Highland Park for no reason other than to determine why I'm in their hood.
                    I have been diving through highland / university park since 1974, and i have never been pulled over there. Granted, lots of those times i have been a company vehicle known to do business there. I truly believe in the thousands of times in have been in a private vehicle, i wasn't pulled over because i am white.
                    I know several non white people who have been pulled over the first time they drove through, and will not go back. I dont think it is as bad today as it was years ago.

Comment

TYLER, Texas (KETK) – On Friday, Smith County Judge Nathaniel Moran issued a county-wide stay-at-home order for the next two weeks in an effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus. The dire…

Comment

Originally posted by bigchiefj View Post
                        Were they stopped just because they were out, or were they breaking a traffic law.
                        They said they were about 2 blocks from house in their subdiision going to grocery store. This person is one of the ones that is worked up about all these SIP orders, and I am one of the ones that think they are political BS. Who knows, it may not have happened at all, they may have just told me that to support their point. I have no way to confirm 100% that it happened

Comment

Working...
                        X