Live Texas Country shows online . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Texas Country shows online . . .

Sittin here on the patio , got a brisket on the pit listening to some music. Earlier saw where some acts are having live shows in their living rooms since their shows are cancelled for covid19.

Looked and saw some a few days old. Kinda lookin for something live. Listened to max stallings corona show already.

Any suggestions?

Wade Bowen and Randy Rogers were on last night and put on a great show. Last Friday Wade and Cody Canada. I think next Friday is Wade and Jack Ingram.

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
      Wade Bowen and Randy Rogers were on last night and put on a great show. Last Friday Wade and Cody Canada. I think next Friday is Wade and Jack Ingram.
      Listening to the wade and randy rerun now actually!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
        You know you are old when none of these ^^^^^ names are familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          You know you are old when none of these ^^^^^ names are familiar.
          Lol whats your age?

Wade and randy been popular since there mid 00's and jack been around since the 90's haha

Comment

What are you listening to them on? Streaming?

Comment

I got the randy roagers show streaming off my wifes fb. Pretty good show, retelling how he wrote tommy jackson . .pretty cool

Comment

How are y’all listening to these?

Comment

Just heard i missed jason eadys live show yesterday, may run that one next . .

Comment

KOKE FM (which you can stream online) has a large virtual concert music series. Really a great cause supporting live music: https://kokefm.com/koke-fm-virtual-concert-series/

Comment

I’m listening to Mike McClure’s show from the other night. He was doing this before this mess. Pretty cool way to catch live shows and show your appreciation with a few dollar tip.

Comment

Live right now 👍
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          I’m listening to Mike McClure’s show from the other night. He was doing this before this mess. Pretty cool way to catch live shows and show your appreciation with a few dollar tip.

Comment

Casey Donahew has had two so far. They have been great. Pat Green jumps on daily and sings a song. Cody Johnson did one yesterday I believe. You can find most of them on their Facebook pages and rewatch it. My wife and I have been watching them daily.

Comment

Aaron Watson did one on Wednesday and said he would be on next Wednesday as well for more songs (Wednesday was about 45 minutes).

Comment

Working...
                              X