X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
    One thing at a time.
    He’s been getting hammered with bull**** from both sides of the aisle.

I’ll spare you the list of promises kept. It’s LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      One thing at a time.

[emoji3516]...and note he said 8 years...gonna take the first 7 just to slow down Obama’s train wreck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fiscal Conservatives are Extinct

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
        [emoji3516]...and note he said 8 years...gonna take the first 7 just to slow down Obama’s train wreck

$100 says that if/when he gets re-elected, 4 years later the debt will not be lower than it was when he took office (the 1st time).

Of course I'm not saying the debt increase was totally his fault. The self interested, republican controlled house and senate own at least half the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          One thing at a time.

Somebody has to rattle the echo chamber once in a while.

I was hopeful with all of the “he’ll run this country like a business!” talk, that he might be able to turn the tide a little concerning our debt. I was wrong.

Clearly, neither side is interested in confronting that issue.

Comment

I was hopeful with all of the “he’ll run this country like a business!” talk, that he might be able to turn the tide a little concerning our debt. I was wrong.

He never said he would eliminate the debt in 3 yrs

Comment

Frankly I think the debt will go up if Donald gets re-elected - which I am not a huge fan of either. Especially if he keeps pushing for the wall.

No to derail this wonderful thread. But China holds most of our debt. And they have a bigger spending problem than we do. Donald just cut a new trade deal with them. I think he is confronting the issue just not the way that most people want him too.

A key gauge of China’s debt has topped 300% of gross domestic product, according to the Institute of International Finance (IIF), as Beijing steps up support for the cooling economy while trying to contain financial risks.

China’s total corporate, household and government debt rose to 303% of GDP in the first quarter of 2019, from 297% in the same period a year earlier, the IIF said in a report this week which highlighted rising debt levels worldwide.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Public Debt, in 2015 and 2017, the United States had debt-to-GDP ratios of 104.17% and 105.4%, respectively. To put these figures into perspective, the U.S.’s highest debt-to-GDP ratio was 121.7% at the end of World War II, in 1946. Debt levels gradually fell from their post-World War II peak, before plateauing between 31% and 40% in the 1970s—ultimately hitting a historic 31.7% low, in 1974. Ratios have steadily risen since 1980 and then jumped sharply, following 2007’s subprime housing crisis and the subsequent financial meltdown.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]992952[/ATTACH]

Comment

1st you have to RIGHT the ship
                    Then you must bail the water
                    Make necessary repairs
                    Continue on course.

Elected a conservative minded President
                    Getting rid of the left leaning liberal SCOTUS judges & other Gov. RATS
                    Cut regulations & spending problems, build a wall to help slow illegal entry.
                    Get reelected in 2020 so the positive trend can continue & Maybe start reducing the DEBT.

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                      Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Comment

Not really a meme, but...

[ATTACH]992991[/ATTACH]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X