• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a permit. Don’t risk it

Comment

I’d just drive it into town and hope I don’t get pulled over.

Comment

I wouldn't just drive it into town and hope for the best. No insurance and exp. registration will probably run you well in excess of $500 plus court fees. Seek out alternate methods.

Comment

A buddy and a tow strap

Comment

Pay the mechanic to come there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Call your insurance agent and get the permit. Not worth trying it in Menard.

Comment

This place is funny sometimes. If the question was about shooting a deer 1 minute before legal shooting light, most people would be appalled at saying it is OK. But here they are telling people to drive with no registration and better yet, no insurance......lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                    This place is funny sometimes. If the question was about shooting a deer 1 minute before legal shooting light, most people would be appalled at saying it is OK. But here they are telling people to drive with no registration and better yet, no insurance......lol
                    Or needing a license to shoot pigs :-)

Comment

I live in the country and think I have a decent idea how most small towns work. I would just drive it to the shop. If you get stopped just explain the situation. I can't believe this would be a big deal to anyone.

-john

Comment

Am I missing the part about a car or pickup? The section that popped up for me is for semis and busses.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

A car dolly is your best bet. No need to worry about insurance or registration

Comment

I would get a dolly and tow it. This is why: If I drove it, it would completely breakdown exactly half way to town. Would have to walk or hitch a ride to town, then have it towed.

Comment

I’d drive it in.

Comment

Car dolly is probably the cheapest way other than just driving it to town. I would just do that

Comment

Working...
                                X