No announcement yet.

Live Javi at the Chap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son killed the largest to date last month in the west blocker pasture on the pipeline

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Corn and long sendero’s is a great way to find javi’s. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in for the AM hunt. Crisp cool 39* in the south Texas brush.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

3coyotes seen and a buck seen this am

Comment

My uncle just popped a Javi. Still all quiet here.

Comment

More coyotes and deer. No javis yet

Comment

I wouldnt waste too much time in a blind, corn every road and sendero in your pasture then stalk the roads. Any low spots in the road or drainages will usually catch them first. But once they find corn you can’t hardly fight them off it.

Comment

We’re done for the morning, heading back for lunch now. I saw one Javi and 4 deer, no shot on the Javi. Going to put out more corn for the afternoon hunt.

Comment

I wouldn't stay in camp long they can come out any time of the day.

As stated above, corn lots of road and just ease along by foot or truck checking your spots.

Shoot them yotes and keep the picutes coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Re-corned the senderos and we’re back after them. I’m feeling lucky today, let’s make it happen.

Comment

My dad is covered up with them, just shot one from a group of about 20. Things are heating up.

Comment

I don’t even get up early. I’d corn a 4 way as far as I can see all directions

Comment

We need more pics—they can be of camp or whatever just more pics please

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                                My dad is covered up with them, just shot one from a group of about 20. Things are heating up.
                                On a management hunt a few years ago I felt like Moses parting the Red Sea. I had already taken a javi and upon leaving on the second evening I had 50 plus on the sendero that I had to walk though to get to my truck. It was near dark and I was throwing rocks and sticks which would just move them into the grass a few feet ahead of me. As I passed them they came right back to the corn. Hair raising event but one awesome memory.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X