Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you regret that keep you up at night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you regret that keep you up at night.

My son passed away a little over 3 years ago. We argued 3 days before he passed. I regret that we never resolved our differences before he passed! Keeps me up at night! Sometimes being a hard headed dad sucks!

I wish I had tried to make things a little better between my dad and I before he passed.

Comment

I always wish I would have called Dad a little more often.

I aways regret not joining the Military. I always feel I should have done my part and served my time. Not to mention the wasted abilities I have.

Comment

That I would of got to tell my mom how much I truly appreciated the things she always did for me .

That I wouldn’t have ever stopped going to the gym .
        That I would of aimed 3” higher on that big buck I missed season before last .

Comment

I wouldn’t say anything I regret keeps me up at night, but I often think about not having started a business when I was younger and could afford not to make a certain amount of money.

Comment

Wish I would have stopped drinking sooner.

Comment

Why I felt the need to blow off college and work. I love to work with my hands , but now I have back issues and could use that degree.

Comment

Dont worry my man. I blasted mom for the choices she made. In 14 days i lost my mom 8 years ago. I said things i can never take back. I will live the rest of my life with the guilt.

I have made a point to never talk bad to anyone that i cant say sorry!

Hang in there buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Toolman View Post
                  My son passed away a little over 3 years ago. We argued 3 days before he passed. I regret that we never resolved our differences before he passed! Keeps me up at night! Sometimes being a hard headed dad sucks!
                  He is in a better place. A place where there is no grudges.

Comment

Getting drunk playing beer pong, and getting in a fight. Then trying to fight my son for trying to stop it, totally my worst regret. Not using my artistic skills to make a living, and now trying to figure out how I can, because my body is aging faster then I think it should. Not taking my dad fishing “ one more time” while he was in a wheel chair, or even before that. Actually just spending more time with him while I had the chance. Having my dog put down, before we were 100% sure she had the cancer the vet told us she did. ( should have got a second opinion) Man I miss her every single day ! And that was three years ago now. For sure these are my biggest regrets.

Comment

WOW!
                      I have a bunch of these same ones myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Being unsuccessful at CPR.

Comment

Headed out on a grand adventure on my motorcycle when I was young. Lived on the road for two weeks straight, with more than half the nights spent with just my head propped up on the front tire to sleep looking up at the stars. At the end of it on the way back, we were coming through Missouri and came to a fork in the highway. Left to head back to Houston, responsibility, career, blah blah blah. Right to keep going and give myself another few days to really think about what I wanted in life. The right hand forked pulled at me hard, but when the fork approached I merged left. I hated myself for the decision I made the entire way home. It is my one true regret that I didn’t take the time when I had the time, and I feel like I betrayed myself out on the road that day. The day I retire, I’m going back out there and I’m not coming back until I give myself the time I shoulda taken the first chance I had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            Being unsuccessful at CPR.
                            God bless you Jeff. [emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not knowing where I failed with my oldest son who doesnt want anything to do with me. He's married now and had my first grandchild last year who I still havent even laid eyes on.

Comment

Working...
                              X