No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is absolutely nothing on the shelves at the New Caney store. No need to stop and look there Friday. Move along.

Comment

Does this cover all clearance items? Looks like Academy deleted the Tweet. Granted, I'm not on Twitter, but did pull up their feed. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
        Does this cover all clearance items? Looks like Academy deleted the Tweet. Granted, I'm not on Twitter, but did pull up their feed. Thanks.
        It is all clearance as far as I know. This was off of Facebook, not Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
          It is all clearance as far as I know. This was off of Facebook, not Twitter.
          Haaa. Thanks much. Not on there either! Much appreciated.

Comment

crap.
            KJ

Comment

I heard it on the radio yesterday also. Headed to my local store here shortly

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Gonna go here in a bit

Comment

Will be checking out a couple of Ft. Worth stores today.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                    It’s on the Academy website.

Comment

Just loaded up in Greenville. Got a 140 dollar Coleman stove for $30. Got two 1.5 man Summit ladder stands for $65 each. And a buggy full of other crazy deals. They were adding clearer tags to a lot of stuff as we were shopping. Store will be empty by tomorrow

Comment

And of course, I'm at the airport for business trip today.

Comment

Stores are getting hit hard this morning from what I'm hearing. Might not be anything left by the time I make it over there at lunch.

Comment

See how many NIB deals show up on the classifieds over the next couple days

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              See how many NIB deals show up on the classifieds over the next couple days
                              Honestly would probably still be worth it for both parties because of how much some of this stuff I'm hearing is marked down.

Comment

It’s crazy. I’m taking my wife back at lunch to go through the clothing deals. I didn’t even look at those when I was there

Comment

Working...
                                X