No announcement yet.

How much is this gonna cost me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have a custom sticker made that said "Don't blame me. I let my wife drive my truck". about 15$

Comment

Were you wearing your seat belt when the collision occurred?

Comment

There is a pdr guy here in Austin that got one out way worse on my truck for 200$

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          Good idea. I processed a car related to a homicide that had a decal over the boolit holes so it can be done.

On topic. OP I know a guy that does body work in spring if you need one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          Saw a pickup recently with bullet holes in the highway. At first I thought maybe they were the fake type. But after a second look you see that the bare metal had rusted where the paint was knocked off. There were four, maybe five holes in all on one side.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
            Were you wearing your seat belt when the collision occurred?
            Now, that too funny, I don't care who you are.

Comment

Gonna look into this pdr stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                There is a pdr guy here in Austin that got one out way worse on my truck for 200$
                Got a guy who did my truck too 300 in sugar land. Could not even tell it had been damaged.

Comment

If you take it to my friends at "Rusty Springs....House of pings" it will cost you One Thousaaaaaands dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Gonna look into this pdr stuff.
                    If u are anywhere near Houston ive got a guy that does great work....you'd swear he was a magician 🎩.......message me if so, and ill send you his contact info

Comment

That's just a beauty mark. Like said above, now it's broke in and ready to use.

Comment

Had Bunch of Hail damage done by a guy out of Alvin area...last year..sorry don't remember name...it was thru Gulf Coast Ford in Angleton it was over 100 dents and like 1200 bucks
                        Last edited by cva34; 09-22-2020, 06:10 AM.

Comment

PDR will take care of that for way less than a regular body shop. We have had worse repaired than that and it looks good as new

Comment

$1K

Comment

You need to take it to one of the carshops with the red and yellow painted tires out front. They will bondo and paint that for $200 easy.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                                Had Bunch of Hail damage done by a guy out of Alvin area...last year..sorry don't remember name...it was thru Gulf Coast Ford in Angleton it was over 100 dents and like 1200 bucks
                                I think I'll go by Gulf Coast and get the name. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X