Risky Grizzly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Risky Grizzly

This bear must have been really needing to add some weight prior to the winter.https://youtu.be/Jzo2Ie7B7CI

Originally posted by Pope View Post
    This bear must have been really needing to add some weight prior to the winter.https://youtu.be/Jzo2Ie7B7CI
    Viscous!!!

Comment

If I had to work that hard for a meal I wouldn't be that big. lol

Comment

About to send that to a guy that told me "I think all bowhunting is unethical" lololol

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          About to send that to a guy that told me "I think all bowhunting is unethical" lololol
          Yeah, that was a pretty tough way to go. The only elk was really strong to have held the mass of the bear as long as it did. That bear was extremely strong to have pulled it from the river.

Comment

He went straight for the backstraps. Smart Grizzly.

Comment

Mother Nature at work!

Comment

Just shows that Mother Nature can be nasty!

Comment

Man that is wild to see.

Comment

That dang bear got across the water to the elk quick. Awesome video. Thanks

Comment

Testaments to both of them in there. That that bull could hold that bear up as long as he did, and that the bear could pull the bull back out the river. Dad gum ole Mother Nature can be a cold mistress sometimes, but bears gotta eat too

Comment

I am not sure if all of the videos of that were taken by the same guy. The other ones I have seen of that, were of the bear trying to eat the elk, after he killed it. I was wondering how the elk died, because you could not see much of any damage to the elk. Now it's obvious the elk drowned. When the bear was trying to open up the elk to eat it, it had a lot of trouble getting through the hide, he tried probably five spots, before finding a soft spot.

Comment

I hope he at least got it mounted. Well earned trophy.

Comment

that elk didn't last long after hitting deep water..

Comment

black bears eat. Grizzly kills to eat

Comment

Working...
                              X