Clear All

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
    [ATTACH]1020012[/ATTACH]
    Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It’s very interesting to see this debate, when there shouldn’t be one.

Trump has an obligation to nominate. The senate can decide to confirm or not, but they will take it to a vote.

Trump is doing his job, just as Obama did in 2016.

When he nominates Amy Coney Barrett, it’s not going to immediately overturn Roe Vs. Wade. In fact, Mrs. Barrett is a known textualist. She believes in prior rulings and doesn’t believe in “ruling from the bench”. Her mentor was Justice Scalia, and she models herself after him.

She is a right of center person and the perfect nominee for the appointment. She is not an extreme in any direction. This is what our country needs.

Comment

Ginsburg has already been replaced. Roberts has taken her position over. Barrett or another pick will replace Roberts who has already proven what he is.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
            Ginsburg has already been replaced. Roberts has taken her position over. Barrett or another pick will replace Roberts who has already proven what he is.
            true

Comment

So my daughter said... Wait a minute, Dems do nothing but scream Trump isn't doing his job until now when they're upset because he's doing his job?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post

YUP! Announce the nomination and throw it over the fence to Congress, then if they can get it done, confirm the new Justice... If they run out of time, all the more reason to get out the vote so Trump STILL gets his nomination passed... IF Trump wins, the Senate will become a super-majority and the House will be flipped and the HAG will be kicked out on her arse as Speaker... Be nice to see her have to turn over the Gavel to a Repulsican... Be even nicer if the new Speaker bops her on the head with it ringing the new Repulsican House majority into session!!

First speech should be "Elections have consequences... we won. Get over it and get the hell out the way, cause here we come to take our country back!"

Wouldn't that just be awesome!?!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  YUP! Announce the nomination and throw it over the fence to Congress, then if they can get it done, confirm the new Justice... If they run out of time, all the more reason to get out the vote so Trump STILL gets his nomination passed... IF Trump wins, the Senate will become a super-majority and the House will be flipped and the HAG will be kicked out on her arse as Speaker... Be nice to see her have to turn over the Gavel to a Repulsican... Be even nicer if the new Speaker bops her on the head with it ringing the new Repulsican House majority into session!!

First speech should be "Elections have consequences... we won. Get over it and get the hell out the way, cause here we come to take our country back!"

The exact quote that came to mind when it was announced RBG passed and heads starting exploding. At this point in time it’s very fitting using ol Barry hussein’s words. As chuck u said, “let the American people decide”, we have and we elected DJT to appoint judges who uphold the constitution not feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

I have a feeling if all that happens it will take a lot of bloodshed to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                      I have a feeling if all that happens it will take a lot of bloodshed to get there.

Well, if that's the cost of liberty, so be it... I've lived my life and I am certain of my eternity and have no fear of it. Quite the opposite frankly. If I am taken out defending liberty for my grandsons, I consider it no loss at all. When it gets to where I cannot go to work, run my company and serve my customers, the only thing I have left to do is fight, then fight it will be. The left has already declared war on the US and our way of living, but the vast majority of them don't have a clue what they're even doing. Unless they're very lucky, there's a bunch of 'em that will meet their Maker before they take me out. I'm ready.

Comment

Wait for it....it's coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                          wait for it....it's coming.

sent from my samsung-sm-g930a using tapatalk
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                            If thats what it takes to rwstore our bation to the constitution then lets get the bleeding started sooner rather than later

Comment

nm
                              Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 09-21-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                                Wait for it....it's coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                                Video evidence required 😳

Comment

Working...
                                X