China. What The Heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    It wasn’t WHO’s estimates, but rather a group of researchers and foundations who ran a simulation eerily similar to Coronavirus

Lots of tin foil could surround that situation
    Wow, that's unsettling. The global markets didn't like it either, Dow down 600 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      I emailed my buddy in Guangzhou China this morning and he replied ITS MUCH WORSE than the China State Media is releasing.

No ones coming back to my factory either for 2 additional weeks.

Lots of rumor this was a government test gone WAY wrong. Certain strain inserted into the new virus.
      I hope the rumors of government test gone are not true but the biotech lab in that area that is approved to study these deadly viruses has gotten very little mention.

The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
        I hope the rumors of government test gone are not true but the biotech lab in that area that is approved to study these deadly viruses has gotten very little mention.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...linked-chines/
        That's unsettling

Comment

50 million died from the flu in 1918...500 million were sickened

I’m betting the Corona beer flu is gonna be ok

Comment

Have not heard anything from our guys in China

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              I was thinking of you when I posted. Did your friend have any thoughts on what is happening in the quarantine areas?
              He didnt comment out that far. We communicate through WECHAT in real time...and for anyone thats ever used that app (which every single citizen in China uses)...there is "slingshot words" that if typed get reviewed by the local province and escalated if deemed a threat/hazard/disturbance. Theres a threshold that the citizens know where to hold off at.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                How long does a virus live with out a host and how long does it take to get a shipment from there?
                Cant survive more than 2 hours on a surface

Comment

Very scary stuff. Allegedly has not reared its head in South America or Africa yet. Everywhere else has it and has seen person to person transmission. What if it mutates into something more powerful or more easily transmittable. Could become a world wide monster. The 200ish US citizens the govt flew back from there are in lock down in a California Army base for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                    Very scary stuff. Allegedly has not reared its head in South America or Africa yet. Everywhere else has it and has seen person to person transmission. What if it mutates into something more powerful or more easily transmittable. Could become a world wide monster. The 200ish US citizens the govt flew back from there are in lock down in a California Army base for 2 weeks.
                    Glad they got them out and glad they are in lockdown until proven clean. More flights to come I believe.

Comment

Glad we do don’t do business over there. I say shut it down. Nothing and nobody from
                      China or has been in China allowed in without a 1 month quarantine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Would not be surprised if China its self didn’t release, some type of germ on there own people. One way to reduce the population.

Comment

He didnt comment out that far. We communicate through WECHAT in real time...and for anyone thats ever used that app (which every single citizen in China uses)...there is "slingshot words" that if typed get reviewed by the local province and escalated if deemed a threat/hazard/disturbance. Theres a threshold that the citizens know where to hold off at.
                          I just read where China is cracking down on anyone spreading rumors.

Comment

Cant survive more than 2 hours on a surface
                            Thats good to know, thanks

Comment

we are in the last days. put all your hope and trust in The Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Maybe they had plans to turn it loose in Hong Kong since things weren’t going so well between them.
                                That was in my thought.
                                If it got worse enough, they can send troops in openly to control the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X