2020 Chevy HD Photos Are Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Chevy HD Photos Are Out!

What are your thoughts? As a '17 F250 owner I dont think it looks all that bad. That being said it still doesn't do the trick for me.

Last edited by CentexRancher; 12-05-2018, 09:48 AM.

take the cab lights off and I would take it

Comment

I think it would look great with a bowtie in the middle. The Chevrolet banner seperates the grill in two. I don't like that.

Comment

I like the side profile but hate the grill.

Comment

Ugly

Comment

Hard no from me hoss

Comment

The headlights look much better than those C channel headlights Ford was using...

Might be the dumbest looking lights ever produced

Comment

I kinda like it

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  The headlights look much better than those C channel headlights Ford was using...

Might be the dumbest looking lights ever produced
                  I love the LED's on my '17 250. By far the best looking headlights ever put on a truck. Honestly, I would be lying if i said they weren't one of the main reasons I bought the truck. But hey differing opinions keep the market going.

Comment

Is the grill on upside down?

Comment

Down right ugly! And I’m a GM person

Comment

They get worse with every generation, but still not as ugly as a ford.

I do wish mine had that step in front of the rear wheel well...

Comment

Big ol' boxy fugly truck with a little peanut bed... no thanks.

Comment

Hopefully the GMC version will tame that goofy grill. Im a Chevy guy as well, but they do keep getting uglier each year.

Comment

Wow that is rough looking. Looks like a half ton from the side, and beat with the ugly stick in front. Apparently the designers just gave up on trying to make the tailgate look good too.

That is not the photo I would have released for a new design. LOL apparently the latest generation of designers for Ford, Chevy, and Nissan all came from the same school.

Comment

Working...
                              X