Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just FYI

When you call OGT it starts a process where things must be done

If your local GW don't want to or simply won't do anything, start calling OGT

At least that is what I was told by one of the State Park Police

Comment

My brother measured it.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
        My brother measured it.
        Then pulled his tag and dumped it ???? Sorry, couldn't help myself....

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
          Then pulled his tag and dumped it ???? Sorry, couldn't help myself....
          Stop.

Comment

Looks to me like it is quarter out . So who ever killed the deer quarters the deer out and takes his tag with the meat doesn’t have to keep the horns . Until he gets caught with the meat and they want proof of sex

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              Looks to me like it is quarter out . So who ever killed the deer quarters the deer out and takes his tag with the meat doesn’t have to keep the horns . Until he gets caught with the meat and they want proof of sex
              Agreed, looks quartered out. At least they didn’t waste the meat.

Comment

There was a post on here a week or so ago about deer that get left in the woods because they are undersized. My brother found this buck today and I thought it related to that subject so I thought I would share. My brother is in no way a poacher. He is a highly skilled mechanic so he is capable of telling if there is a tag on a deer or not. This deer was not shot, tagged, or dumped by anyone on my lease. It’s funny how people who are looking at a reduced sized picture can tell more about a deer tag that a guy standing drlirectly over it. I appreaciate my brother being tied to tagging and then cutting up the deer up and dumping it. It’s not really funny.

Comment

There was a post on here a week or so ago about deer that get left in the woods because they are undersized. My brother found this buck today and I thought it related to that subject so I thought I would share. My brother is in no way a poacher. He is a highly skilled mechanic so he is capable of telling if there is a tag on a deer or not. This deer was not shot, tagged, or dumped by anyone on my lease. It’s funny how people who are looking at a reduced sized picture can tell more about a deer tag that a guy standing drlirectly over it. I appreaciate my brother being tied to tagging and then cutting up the deer up and dumping it. It’s not really funny.
                  Ignore them, they are trolling you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                    If it's a buck tag you don't have to show proof of sex.The tag goes with the meat.Looks to me like he dumped the carcass,and didn't give a rip about that little basket rack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I cropped and enhanced the pic multiple ways and do not believe that is a tag.

But "hunters" will dump/cover up illegal deer.

Comment

Hey its not illegal to throw away the horns. Hunters discretion. Not wasteful

Comment

Thanks AC thanks what we are thinking too. It was in the ditch area across from our property. My brother was 2 feet away from this deer when he looked at it and there is without a doubt 100 Percent NOT a tag on the deer.
                          But.. there is a tag. I can see it. With the zip tie

Comment

Sigh....

Comment

It's the threads like this that make me have a disdain for most people. The man said it didn't have a tag on it, you zoom in on the pic you can see there is no tag. The blatant calling someone liar seems like common practice here anymore. So much skepticism from many on here. Let's leave the police work to Chew.

Comment

Lots of conclusions jumped to in this thread. Everything about that deer could have been legal with the exception of finding a better place to dump it. Nothing was wasted and it obviously had a tag on it at some point. Could very well have been killed where ARs don't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X