Annual Christmas Help Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annual Christmas Help Thread!

It is that time again. With the holidays rapidly approaching it is time to reach out to our brothers and sisters and ask for or offer help as needed.
    I got permission from the Mayor to put up this thread again this year. As in years past it will work like this...

If you and your family are struggling this year, things are a little tight, regardless of reason, lay off, health issue, what ever! If you would like some help in the form of gift cards please send me a PM. I will be the only person that knows you asked for help other than the donor I line you up with.

If you and your family are feeling blessed this year and wish to share your blessing with a family in need please let me know by posting on this thread or sending a PM if you wish to remain anonymous.

I will match up families in need with families willing to help out.

I WILL NOT HANDLE ANY FUNDS OR GIFT CARDS! I AM STRICTLY AN INTERMEDIARY!!!!

I will get the address of the family in need to the donor by way of PM. The donor will then mail a gift card in whatever amount they like to the recipient family.

Please let me know if you have any questions. This has worked out very well in the past. I wish I could share some of the PMs I have received over the past couple of years from recipients expressing their gratitude. It truly makes a difference.

To those who do think they need help. Don't be ashamed to ask. Everyone needs help at some time or another. If we can make your kid's Christmas a little better we want the chance to do so.

Please, this is for TBH families only. We have had requests to help non-members in the past but this is really meant to help our extended bowhunting family!

Also, in the past we usually have more donors than families asking for help, so most families get more than one donor family. Some donors stay on my list until the last minute in case there is a late request for help.

I will do my best to make sure everyone that asks gets some help and everyone that offers gets a chance to share.

Put my family on the donor list TXJ, and Merry Christmas to you as well!

Comment

I'm in to help again. Love this thread. It's what TBH is about.

Comment

Put me in line to help out.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I'll help out again - Happy Holidays to everybody!

Comment

We're in. Let me know when you have someone in need.

Comment

In to help out! Awesome thread

Comment

Evening top.

Comment

Let me know how I can help. Thanks for doing this again.

Comment

And another bump, don't leave it hanging.

Comment

I am in, just let me know.

Comment

I'm in. Send a PM with address. I do not do pay pal.
                          Last edited by doghouse; 11-27-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Put me in line to help.

Comment

I received help one year. So now it's time to pay back as I'm In a better situation. Put me down to help

Comment

Working...
                              X