Shutting down public places is bullspit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
    I will not live in fear.. The government does not control my life. We have a greater chance of getting killed in a auto accident while driving than Covid getting ya
    I think my whole family had it in December. We all lived. I had it the worst if that is what I had. I went to the Dr and was tested for the flu and it was negative. They said it was just some virus.

SO I am all in on stopping the government BS. Its all political and they are trying to kill this country.

Any ideas just share with me!
    Last edited by TexasBear; 07-01-2020, 09:16 AM. Reason: added comment

Comment

I don’t mind that both the city and county shut down fireworks �� on the 4th and closing city park to none citizens, but shutting down the lakes to local folks is annoying

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
        How does one finally kill off the "middle class" in this country one might ask?

Vote for a democrat.

Comment

I hear ya OP, and agree!. A lot of strange "going on's" with public taxpayer paid spaces.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck, I'm pi#=ed. The judge for Nueces county is shutting down vehicles on the beach for the 4th, America's biggest celebration. Check out the July 4th thread and then call or email. If enough of us stand up to government overreach, we can stop it. Or, we can complain on the GS.
            Remember, this might not have anything to do with you, but some day it just might. BTW, I told them I would do whatever it took to keep her from being reelected.

Comment

Yes remember all these elected officials suppressing our right and vote them out. It’s pretty nutty. It’s all an overreach but to try and suppress our freedom celebrations is to much. We should all march up to city hall and protest.

Comment

Run the barricades and take back this country!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  As cases rise, the death rate plummets. Less than .02% death rate. What we are doing our country over this, is ludicrous. Absolutely insane

This is not about getting a beer at a bar, brother. This is about the owner of that bar who has poured his life and soul into a small business. The government has no right to shut that down, period.

How many millions of people has poverty killed over the last couple thousand years? The answer is millions. So we can’t just trust people into poverty for something that’s killing literally less than 2 out of 1000.
                  It's killing 2 out of 1000 that get it. But even then it's almost all old people that already have issues. And a very high % of those would die anyway within a year.

So no one really knows.. Could be as low as 2 out of 5000 die from CV. Read into nursing homes. To sum up the turn over is 33-36% yearly in nursing homes. So to get the real death rate one needs to know how many people die in nursing homes each year and then this year. The difference is how many CV actually killed.

For some odd reason we never get real data like this though.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                    47 million Americans have lost their job in the last 14 weeks but this guy right here thinks that we are all just upset about not being able to go to a bar to grab a beer. It’s unreal to me how some folks are so dense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    130,000 deaths. Can't even count all the people that are still sick ,weeks after it's run it's course.

We need better leadership during these times and we have a CLOWN for a President. We're not going to wish our way out of this. We shouldn't have rushed to reopen with the virus still raging. Now look where we are? Closing down again.

So what are you upset about?

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
                      130,000 deaths. Can't even count all the people that are still sick ,weeks after it's run it's course.

We need better leadership during these times and we have a CLOWN for a President. We're not going to wish our way out of this. We shouldn't have rushed to reopen with the virus still raging. Now look where we are? Closing down again.

Dumber than a box a rocks my daddy used to say.

Comment

Closing the beer joints will save the lives of our drunks, DLM too silly rabbit.......

Comment

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                            Dumber than a box a rocks my daddy used to say.
                            Yep no doubt!

Comment

Leadership? That clown is following the model of “states rights” not your typical democratic move. We, at least me are for less government and more states rights. Typical democrat needs more and bigger government to tell them everything so viewing our current leader as a Clown is no surprise.

Opening up to soon? So I guess from someone who supports handouts and free money more than the overall economy being strong is a great question.

Are you still in Maryland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                                So everyone wants to take a chance and drive their vehicle on a public road hoping nothing will happen to them? You will just hope you don't kill someone or yourself so selfishly going somewhere when you should stay home. Because you are much more likely to die or kill someone in a car accident than to get covid and die.
                                Must suck to live life in fear.

I do not fear Covid-19 and wish we would open up. However, there is a greater chance of dying from Covid than a car crash as of latest numbers.

Another difference is when you are in a crash you are the only victim unless others involved. When the crash ends typical that is it. In rare cases a car crash can cause a chain reaction and in even rarer cases a family member traveling to the scene or hospital can be involved in a crash. EMS/Fire can also be involved in a crash traveling to the scene.

With Covid it is possible to show no or very little signs and yet spread the design to others that get sick or they pass it to even others that get sick and die. That is the problem with Covid is spreading it without knowing it and killing others. Kinda like leaving a gun in a car over night, it gets stolen and then used in a crime that kills someone. There is a argument that the person that left the gun in the car shares some of the blame.

I would hate to get Covid, pass it to my parents who then pass it to a church member that then dies.

Just my thoughts, it all sucks right now and I am concerned that this will grow over time and will kill lots of people in the next year or two world wide.

Comment

Working...
                                X