Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the 2nd amendment & bet NICS will be busy this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
    None of this matters because when Biden wins you will have to turn over all of your firearms or have them forcibly removed.
    I think not

Comment

Biden is gonna appoint beto & he done said he is gonna take'm!! LOL!!

Comment

Go ahead. It won’t end well for them.

Comment

None of this matters because when Biden wins you will have to turn over all of your firearms or have them forcibly removed.
          I would rather die than roll over to these idiots. Come and take them

Comment

I think a better solution is get out and vote to help prevent it.

Comment

crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                The man apparently spends his days representing people Who claim to have has bad encounters with the cops
                I read that also! Again, I chose the wrong business sector as it appears to be very lucrative. Gotta love the American system of capitalism!!!
                I think a better solution is get out and vote to help prevent it.
                ……….and hopefully we get bump stocks legalized and no more talk about confiscating weapons and then "giving" them back!!!

Comment

Absolutely need to get out and vote in November and support Law and Order.

Comment

Lol...Eating their own. Turns out this couple donate to a variety of lefty causes including fights against CHL in their home state & many a dem candidate.

Think they are having a change of heart?? I love hypocrites when it backfires...anti gun but have an AR in the house. Little worried about their dog.

Comment

The left isn't very smart. When you let them talk long enough it becomes pretty obvious.
                      Every country that traffics in the leftist ideologue "an impractical idealist" has nothing to show for it that is positive. It is a conditioning that is easier to lay in and tolerate than to rise out of because of the effort and commitment that is required to do so.

Comment

Well...they confiscated their firearms. See what protecting your property gets ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Well...they confiscated their firearms. See what protecting your property gets ya.

Lol yup. Served them up with a warrant and stole his rifle.

Take a couple trying to defend themselves, plaster them all over the news painting them as racist, get the mobs all fired up and frothing at the mouth, then disarm them.

I’d say it unbelievable, but unfortunately it isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully he has more than one. I hope he Sues the chit out of everyone involved that violated his rights and abused their power.
                            God help us!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              Lol yup. Served them up with a warrant and stole his rifle.

Take a couple trying to defend themselves, plaster them all over the news painting them as racist, get the mobs all fired up and frothing at the mouth, then disarm them.

I’d say it unbelievable, but unfortunately it isn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Hmm, I wonder if the warrant was for the two guns in question or ALL the guns at the residence?

Scary stuff.
                              Makes me want to move out of Harris county for sure. Not that it happened here, but with the current mob running the county I wouldn't put it past them to do the same thing.

Comment

This is mind boggling...I had read the pistol was inoperable but never really paid it any mind.

Patricia McCloskey’s silver gun didn’t work the day she aimed it at protesters, because it was intentionally disabled to use as a prop. But that didn’t stop the corrupt prosecutor…

Patricia McCloskey’s gun didn’t work, so the corrupt prosecutor had it fixed so she could charge McCloskey…

Comment

Working...
                                X