• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
    Do you have water near by your protein?
    Yes I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      From here on TBH. Check your local hardware/fence supply store and see if they carry Goat Panels. They set up quickly!

There is another thread here with details on another company that makes them. Not a single hog has been in my pens.

Thank you. I’ll check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
        We are having good luck with Record Rack.
        [ATTACH]1009009[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I second record rack. My deer plow through it. I started using it as an attractant last year when I noticed the bucks weren't on my cameras as much when the feeder ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
          I'm going to start one protein feeder, next to a corn feeder and free choice mineral. What protein pellet is recommended and what's it going to cost per bag?

Usually for horses we feed a 14%, how does this compare to "deer protein"?
          Best of luck with your feed search! As you probably already know, there's a lot of great proteins out there, so it would be hard to go wrong on whichever brand of protein you choose.

With that, as fellow TBH members, we would love the opportunity to earn your business. You can learn a bit more about us and our deer feeds/proteins here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=761879

Also, just for TBH members, we offer a buy 2 get 1 free so you give our West Feeds deer feeds a try. Also, this offer is available to try our West Feeds cattle, horse, and poultry feeds. If interested, DM us here on TBH.

Again, best of luck, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need any help.

Comment

Originally posted by West Feeds View Post
            Best of luck with your feed search! As you probably already know, there's a lot of great proteins out there, so it would be hard to go wrong on whichever brand of protein you choose.

With that, as fellow TBH members, we would love the opportunity to earn your business. You can learn a bit more about us and our deer feeds/proteins here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=761879

Also, just for TBH members, we offer a buy 2 get 1 free so you give our West Feeds deer feeds a try. Also, this offer is available to try our West Feeds cattle, horse, and poultry feeds. If interested, DM us here on TBH.

Again, best of luck, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need any help.
            Thanks for the info. I'm going to check y'all out tonight after I get dinner squared away.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              How tall is that feed plate?
              It looks higher in the picture, but it's about 2.5ft-3ft off the ground. Seems plenty low enough for the deer. I'll go look at it again tomorrow. What height does it need to be at?

Comment

I hear double down is the ticket.

Comment

Does that offer work at any feedstore or only at West?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                    It looks higher in the picture, but it's about 2.5ft-3ft off the ground. Seems plenty low enough for the deer. I'll go look at it again tomorrow. What height does it need to be at?
                    I always heard 42”. I couldn’t get deer to use the tubes. Lower to 38” and they went to it immediately. At 38” mature deer (110 doe and 180+ bucks) look like giraffe eating from it. They are smaller than we think. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                      Does that offer work at any feedstore or only at West?
                      Once approved through DM here on TBH, this offer is available at any feedstore throughout Texas that carries West Feeds and the product(s) you're looking for. If interested, please DM us so that we can make arrangements for next steps.
                      Last edited by West Feeds; 06-30-2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Once approved through DM here on TBH, this offer is available at any feedstore throughout Texas that carries West Feeds and the product(s) you're looking for. If interested, please DM us so that we can make arrangements for next steps.
                        To be 100% upfront with everyone, our buy 2 bags, get 1 free offer is available for a single purchase of 2 bags of feed only -- meaning the maximum bags of feed you would get for free is one. We apologize if this was not clear in our previous messages.

Comment

Read this thread - https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=589066

Has really good information in regards to TDN% (Total digestible nutrients)

Comment

I feed horse pellets and they love it. Sweet feed works well to but it seems to clog the funnel pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              From here on TBH. Check your local hardware/fence supply store and see if they carry Goat Panels. They set up quickly!

There is another thread here with details on another company that makes them. Not a single hog has been in my pens.
                              The ones on the tbh thread were only 10’ those look bigger?

I’m interested in the panels too. I’d love to not have to drive any tpost. Buy once, cry once.

Comment

I can't hardly keep up with my deer on the Antler Max. I'm almost scared to carry the bags in the woods.

Comment

Working...
                                X