Saharan Dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
    has it been giving anyone else a sore throat the last few days or do I have the rona?
    Man I was thinking the same thing. I've had a sore throat the last couple days but I'm afraid to say anything to anyone! lol I'm thinking and hoping its just from the dust.

Comment

My allergies have been off the charts since Friday afternoon. Sore throat, nose running like a faucet or congested, has gone both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Blane View Post
        My allergies have been off the charts since Friday afternoon. Sore throat, nose running like a faucet or congested, has gone both ways.
        This. Add a headache to that for me.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had a cough the last 7-10 days that's been out of the ordinary.

Comment

I thought it was gone? It's been sunny on and off in Katy since Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
              I have had a cough the last 7-10 days that's been out of the ordinary.
              That's called "Corona Virus"...….

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                has it been giving anyone else a sore throat the last few days or do I have the rona?
                Happened to my sister. She got tested for covid just in case but the docs said they believe it is just allergies since over the counter allergy medicine helped. Will report back once she gets her results

Comment

Yep, my wife got tested yesterday and I'm thinking it's this dust too... We've been outside trying to work on the yard and what's left of her garden... Seems these things mess with me more each year... Gettin' old ain't for sissies! Was pretty nice in South Texas last week when we were fillin' feeders n mowin' n moving stands and such... haze sort a kept the edge off a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by rlb View Post
                    that's called "the kung flu"...….:d

fify

Comment

Working...
                    X