New toy-Trump 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Did it come with a liberal amount of tear oil?
    Haha I’m sure they would def cry if they see it..

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Looks cool, but when he starts signing gun legislation you may have some regrets
      Doubt it. Best president we’ve had in a very, very long time! Nobody in my lifetime has fought this hard to put the USA first. He may be arrogant, childish at times, but he put the country first and gives the middle finger to the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        Did it come with a liberal amount of tear oil?
        I see what you did there...Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogwild84 View Post
          Doubt it. Best president we’ve had in a very, very long time! Nobody in my lifetime has fought this hard to put the USA first. He may be arrogant, childish at times, but he put the country first and gives the middle finger to the media.
          Also equipped the next Democrat president with the ability to ban whatever item they feel like via executive order, also sat on his hands when he had the house and senate and allowed the HPA to die too.

Comment

Spot on!

Comment

I concur. he is far from perfect. But considering who we could have had steering the ship. I'll take Orange man any day of the week.

Looks like it is a Auto Ordnance. The Tommy Gun folks. Congrats.
              You think you will ever shoot it?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                Also equipped the next Democrat president with the ability to ban whatever item they feel like via executive order, also sat on his hands when he had the house and senate and allowed the HPA to die too.
                Clinton still has the lead with 364 executive orders, Obummer @276, Trump @169...guess we can blame Trump if it makes you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Negative? You must be looking hard for one
                  Not at all, he was showing his very nice 1911 and you had to bring negativity to it.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dw5 View Post
                    there’s the negative comment...

Awesome rig!!!!!
                    lol!

Comment

Sweet rig!

Comment

Agreed. Best since at least Reagan, and maybe Washington IMO. But he also made bump stocks illegal. He showed he can cave on some gun issues. I’m not trying to make it negative. It’s a cool looking gun. If we are lucky in 4 years I will be proven wrong.

Comment

Last edited by arrowsmack324; 06-30-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            Not at all, he was showing his very nice 1911 and you had to bring negativity to it.
                            Try not to melt.

OP, I’m positive it’s a nice gun. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                              I gave a specific example, can you?

I gave you the exact numbers...kinda like examples...(insert confused emoji)
                              I took your comment as to say Trumps out of hand with “executive orders” and all future POTUS would follow suit...the numbers tell me that they’ve been somewhat consistent for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet Pistola, Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X