John Roberts is pathetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
    I can't imagine anyone making those changes after the way the democrats treated him on a stage in front of the world. Every time I think about it I remember why I resent the democrats so bad. I will never vote for a democrat and this is just one example of it.
    I agree. That whole charade was hard to watch. Harder to imagine that a party could/would orchestrate such a hoax. It really opened my mind to their capabilities and I won't forget it. I can't believe that independents that watched that could ever vote for that party again. Guess we will see in a few short months.

Comment

Pathetic. Why is it always a so-called "conservative" justice that takes the other side on certain issues? I don't ever recall a liberal justice voting with the conservative block on any key issue.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
        Pathetic. Why is it always a so-called "conservative" justice that takes the other side on certain issues? I don't ever recall a liberal justice voting with the conservative block on any key issue.
        And that’s part of the problem. The liberals walk in lockstep while we Bicker with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          And that’s part of the problem. The liberals walk in lockstep while we Bicker with each other.
          The reason the Democrats are always unified is because of the positions that they take. Kind of like parents being at odds with each other in dealing with disobedient children.

Comment

I don't follow his logic. He said and voted in the minority of the Texas case that the majority decision was wrong. He has a chance to reverse it it but he votes with the majority because of the way they voted in the Texas case. Wth? ? Hes either too stupid to lead or incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              I don't follow his logic. He said and voted in the minority of the Texas case that the majority decision was wrong. He has a chance to reverse it it but he votes with the majority because of the way they voted in the Texas case. Wth? ? Hes either too stupid to lead or incompetent.
              I think they have some dirt on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                He voted for the precedent. Even though he was wrong before in the Texas case IMO. He rightly left it alone because it was already decided.

Comment

This guys liberal actions further solidifies my suspicions and dislike for Bush Jr..

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Despicable. His smiling smirk reminds me of that criminal FBI guy Peter Strzok.
                    Its not unique to those two, you know who is behind that particular type smirk and you have seen it before.

Satan

Comment

Democrats love him.

Comment

I say term limits on ALL elected officials and people they appoint. No such thing as appointed for life. No exceptions.

Comment

No politics in justice

Originally posted by Rigging Cooks View Post
                          I say term limits on ALL elected officials and people they appoint. No such thing as appointed for life. No exceptions.
                          “” Constitutional freedoms should (in theory) put justices above politics and allow them to rule through a fair, unbiased interpretation of the law. Rising above partisan politics would also allow the Supreme Court to stand as a lawful, counter-majoritarian force that could protect the rights of the minority in the face of popular politics. (Again, in theory. There have been times when the Supreme Court has enshrined popular tyranny into law—looking your way, Dred Scott v. Sandford.)

Now I definitely would love to see term limits in the house and senate
                          And on state levels
                          Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-30-2020, 07:36 AM. Reason: Because

Comment

He’s weak

Comment

Working...
                            X