Trump quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump quits

So now the MSM is saying Trump is signaling that he really just wants out and they think he wants to quit.
    THEY COULD ONLY WISH THEY BEAT HIM INTO SUBMISSION!
    TRUMP BY DOUBLE DIGITS COME NOVEMBER.

I hope you are right, but I don't see that happening.

Comment

It has almost become comical. The left has nothing to stand on, nothing to offer, they have no answer for the non stop losing. Another day, another fake story, another fail.
      Trump for 2020. God for Eternity. Realize that President Donald J. Trump has help.
      Continued prayers for a successful victory.

Comment

You gotta quit reading Drudge man... complete fake news these days. But it is crazy that the media is pushing that narrative.

That man is a fighter. He will go down with a fight, but he will come out with a W. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          You gotta quit reading Drudge man... complete fake news these days. But it is crazy that the media is pushing that narrative.

That man is a fighter. He will go down with a fight, but he will come out with a W. Mark my words.
          I don't do Drudge, I saw it on fox news during Martha McCallum show.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            I don't do Drudge, I saw it on fox news during Martha McCallum show.
            Samething these days

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              I hope you are right, but I don't see that happening.
              Triple digits!!!

Comment

Fox also chimes in something similar. Hum

Comment

Just wait for the debates, Trump will destroy Biden!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Just wait for the debates, Trump will destroy Biden!
                    Not if the moderators have their way. Biden questions will only require one syllable answers that he will already have written in his palm. His only problem will be remembering which hand.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Not if the moderators have their way. Biden questions will only require one syllable answers that he will already have written in his palm. His only problem will be remembering which hand.

Comment

Even the moderators wont be able to save Biden from Trump. It will go down as a complete slaughter and I'll enjoy every single jab. The "Trump's savage moments" from this debate are going to be epic

Comment

there could very well be no debates, the dems may be able to keep biden in the basement until election day. the key is for Trump to send some stabilizing message to the business community. There is too much uncertainty right now, it's all going to come down to jobs and the economy. Personally i think the message should be clear that Corona is here to stay and it's just going to be part of life and we have to work around it. There is still a huge number of people that somehow think that the virus is just going to go away or that a vaccine is going to fix it. The medical community just reinforces that message by continually moving the goal posts by setting a new talking point like we "just need to flatten the curve". We have a new virus, we know the effects on the various demographics and we go back to work with that knowledge and risk.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Biden will forget to use toilet paper & smear democrat on his palm & hide the answers!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                              Biden will forget to use toilet paper & smear democrat on his palm & hide the answers!!
                              Now I know why he sniffs little girls hair

Comment

Working...
                              X