Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Roberts is pathetic

Supreme Court strikes down Louisiana law on abortion clinic restrictions

The Supreme Court on Monday ruled that a Louisiana law requiring that individuals who perform abortions at clinics have admitting privileges in a nearby hospital is unconstitutional, as it places an undue burden on women seeking abortions.

Bush has many stains from his Presidency but Roberts will go down as the biggest. Trump just needs one more shot at nominating a Justice so Roberts will be irrelevant.

Comment

Despicable. His smiling smirk reminds me of that criminal FBI guy Peter Strzok.

Comment

I think it’s obvious now that JR is a never trumper...

He will vote against Trump until he is out of office

It’s sad when the other justices call him out for it

Comment

The Bushes put in the Justice they wanted and he’s doing exactly how they want. We were fooled by the Bushes.
          The dad actually voted for Hillary.

Comment

I mean if you can’t trust a “conservative” judge on issues of abortion, then *** is he doing there ?

Comment

I saw this earlier and when it said the vote was 5-4 I knew what happened. John Roberts sided with the liberal justices again. John Roberts has turned out to be the biggest disappointment. Bush Jr might just be the worst POTUS ever.

Comment

Worst of the worse. At least with dems you know what you get. But, like said look at who put him up. A real tool!

Comment

Everyone knew Roberts will side with the left. Kavanaugh is Roberts in 15 years. Just wait.

Comment

What is so crazy is that he voted for upholding a similar law in Texas a few years ago. Maybe he is now "woke"...

Comment

got learn to live with it he isn’t going away anytime soon

Comment

Last edited by JLivi1224; 06-29-2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                          got learn to live with it he isn’t going away anytime soon
                          Never know. He could get Scaliaed

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            Never know. He could get Scaliaed
                            1st comes RBG she is barely hanging on, if Trump wins I don’t think she will make full term

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Everyone knew Roberts will side with the left. Kavanaugh is Roberts in 15 years. Just wait.
                              I can't imagine anyone making those changes after the way the democrats treated him on a stage in front of the world. Every time I think about it I remember why I resent the democrats so bad. I will never vote for a democrat and this is just one example of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X