Any AR-15 Experts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any AR-15 Experts?

Curious on a gun that i acquired. I will give as much info as i know, but i'm sure theres much more.

Colt Match target
    Krieger Heavy SS barrel 1-7.7
    Magpul butt with precision adjustments
    early JP Trigger??
    Nightforce NXS 8-32X56 with illuminated reticle.
    Nightforce rings??
    SS charging handle and bolt, unsure on make.
    Bubble level

I am no sharp shooter but this is probably the most accurate rifle i have ever shot. 3 shot groups with holes all touching if not inside of each other. This gun is HEAVY!! This was an ex Marine's rifle that did lots of precision shooting. Had an unbelievable collection of custom builds.

There is no marking on this gun, but it is painted the same as the other custom builds that were built by Match Grade Arms. What is a realistic value on this gun?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kenner27; 06-28-2020, 07:39 PM.

better pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

No zero stop on scope.

Comment

Pull the handguard off and you should find who chambered the rifle. That would help.

If it is just a Krieger barrel on top of cheaper parts, about the same as any other budget build. However, if you can get a build sheet from one of the bigger names the value might increase. The problem is you likely do not have any info on round count, etc.

The scope is easy to find out and I would probably separate them.

Scope and rings, depending on condition around 1500/1600, and down from there. Reticle, MOA/MIL,, etc.
        Last edited by -HIC-; 06-29-2020, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X