2020 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wtb90 View Post
    We scratched out few nice reds in Matty on Saturday morning.
    I almost headed down there to chase reds for a little bit but just headed on in. Lots of boats headed down there.

Comment

Congrats Everyone!
      Happy Birthday Shane!!

Comment

Howdy guys! Looking forward to a great year of fishing! As soon as duck season is closed, I plan to be hitting that saltwater hard!
        Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went yesterday afternoon and got a couple nice reds and a good flounder. That SW wind made it tough. Phillip if your looking for reds still PM me.

Comment

I found a tackle bag floating in the ICW near Sargent. If you know of anyone who lost one shoot me a PM. If they can ID it I'll get it back to them.

Comment

You guys are still catching fish??? Don't you know it's deer/duck season?!?

Comment

Caught a couple flounder this weekend at a rental in Indianola in the channels, no trout or reds, water was sure low.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                  Caught a couple flounder this weekend at a rental in Indianola in the channels, no trout or reds, water was sure low.

I’d take 2-3 of those over a limit of trout and reds. Lol. I fish a lot, wife says too much, I can catch trout and reds almost all the time, but I can’t catch flounder to save my life.

Comment

Short trip off the Freeport jetties yesterday. Girls had a blast.

Comment

I will make it back down just in time for the rain Friday. Unless it is dumping buckets I need to take the boat and blow the cobwebs out.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                        I found a tackle bag floating in the ICW near Sargent. If you know of anyone who lost one shoot me a PM. If they can ID it I'll get it back to them.
                        I lost one at the land cut in August

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          I lost one at the land cut in August

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                          Sorry, there were no barnicals on it. Probably a different one.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                            Very nice. Good fishing around there. I recognize that lil hole behind

Comment

Water going to be any good around Galveston this weekend? Coming in tomorrow thru Sunday. Will have some equipment with me to try my luck. Surf?

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Water going to be any good around Galveston this weekend? Coming in tomorrow thru Sunday. Will have some equipment with me to try my luck. Surf?
                                the beach front on saturday. You might be able to cast half way to cuba with the forecasted winds

Comment

Working...
                                X