Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These boys need to think before commenting.

Draggieland. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
      Never seen Bowlsby that animated he is usually one step above comatose They are fighting for their life and not going to just roll over and die. This could get real ugly if these first accusations are this strong.
      Yeah but he is a dumbace for going after someone with the resources of ESPN lol. All they are going to say we talk about media rights and thats all. We have no power to realign conferences, that is up to you Bowlsby. Its all theater

Comment

This is a negotiating ploy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          There are more hot women in either Westlake or Lakeway than all of BCS. Either of them. Not both combined. Round Rock, Cedar Park or Leander too. Lol.

Yeah and it cost a lot of money to make them that way.

To be fair, I don’t mind a tasteful lift kit or bolt ons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            If the SEC Vote goes in TU favor tomorrow, I am convinced it was mail-in ballots, no voter ID required. None of y’all can convince me otherwise.

You can’t reason someone out of a stance that they didn’t reason themselves in to.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
              What was happening was some weird bromance crud about what each learned about themselves at their schools. If we are going down that road lets talk about the chicks from the past at least.

Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                Yes. All leftist issues and all. Hate to tell you the universities across the board are all far left and screwing with our youth. After Rice the degree from UT is next in value. Now if my child wanted to go to A&M because of a degree I wouldn't stop them. They are my kid and I will support them even when I know they are making a mistake. I do wish A&M would raise their entrance standards so it wasn't come one come all. I think that waters down the degree. Supply and demand so to speak. I am sure A&M has their resaons($) but Perry did the university no favors in dropping entrance standards.
                I don't know all about all that! I doubt Vince Young would of made into A&M academically!! My cousin was in several classes with him at UT.. Lets just say it was a miracle he even qualified to play!

Comment

College Football Summer Ramp Up...

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Partying with chicks from certain schools, I would rank Texas and atm pretty even, though I partied with the Texas girls in New Braunfels and tents are not really the best place to judge. Neither could hold a candle to Tech, in my experience. They party different up on the Llano! Tarleton was a pleasant surprise, but that’s a different “scale” to judge by.[emoji23]

Agree on all accounts. We used to thoroughly enjoy driving up to the Kalf Fry!

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                    I don't know all about all that! I doubt Vince Young would of made into A&M academically!! My cousin was in several classes with him at UT.. Lets just say it was a miracle he even qualified to play!

Oh sweet Jesus….

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                      Yeah and it cost a lot of money to make them that way.

To be fair, I don’t mind a tasteful lift kit or bolt ons.

This makes more sense than anything posted in the last 4 days…

Comment

University of Texas is a 4 star "premiere" campus on the gay pride index. A&M isn't even listed on their website, sorry to disappoint.......

The Campus Pride Index is a vital tool for assisting campuses in learning ways to improve their LGBTQ campus life and ultimately shape the educational experience to be more inclusive, welcoming and respectful of LGBTQ and ally people. The index is owned and operated by Campus Pride, the leading national nonprofit organization for student leaders and campus groups working to create safer, more LGBTQ-Friendly learning environments at colleges and universities. The index is supported under the Campus Pride Q Research Institute for Higher Education as well as benefits from strategic partnerships with professional organizations in higher education and related LGBTQ nonprofit organizations.

Comment

Who gives a ****? There are queer’s everywhere these days. Jebus Jeb

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                            University of Texas is a 4 star "premiere" campus on the gay pride index. A&M isn't even listed on their website, sorry to disappoint.......

https://www.campusprideindex.org/cam...exas-at-austin

Are you scared you’d be tempted, cupcake?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited by Dale Moser; 07-28-2021, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Who gives a ****? There are queer’s everywhere these days. Jebus Jeb

That doesn't mean I have to like it being thrown in my face. I'll continue using the F word to describe people that aren't even gay. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Are you scared you’d be tempted, cupcake?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Maybe??? Got any of those pics you send smart every night? Maybe one with some of those burnt orange chaps he likes so much!!! I highly doubt it but I'll let you know if I'd be interested in joining y'all one day...

Comment

Working...
                                X